8

Why did she not complain Sam?
...............................................
No one said anything for quite some time.
I was getting more and more furious as every second passed. The tension was obviously thick. Or I must say dense!
I exhaled a sharp breath and Damian looked at me. He had pity in his eyes.
"I told her not to."
Sam spoke after what felt like forever.
"Huh?" I had no words.
"Yes, I told her not to."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean I told her not to complain! The hell I am not ready to go to the jail." Sam said like it was something very obvious.
"What is wrong with you Sam ? You told her not to?" It was out of my head.
"And that stupid girl obliged!" Dam yelled.
"See, I was drunk. I don't even remember most of that night. I didn't even know I had raped her until the next morning." Sam was beyond frustrated and hurt.
"How the fuck did you remember then huh?" Damien barked towards him.
"Betriece and G showed me a clip." He said, his voice vulnerable.
"What?" Both I and Dam said at the same time.
So this info is new for Dam too.
"Yeah. Beatrice left her phone in that room itself.
And accidentally her camera was on." Sam told us.
The hell. This is just too much.
I got up and left the room. I wanted some time. I went to the bathroom and locked myself.
So all this time I was hating and commenting on a totally innocent girl. Who totally has a very rough life.
And suddenly my mind went back to yesterday when Dam said about someone's parents dying and some brother abuse.
So he was talking about Karol?
I sat in the bathroom for maybe 30 minutes and I when I was out in my room Sam was no where to be seen.
Dam was just sitting on the window ledge staring off in the sky.
" why didn't you tell me?" I went to him and asked.
"She told me not to." He said in a very low voice still staring off in the sky.
"Why? Why isn't she doing anything about it?" I asked again.
"She says she doesn't want Sam to get in trouble." He said irritated.
"Bullshit! We'll go to the police and tell them." I whisper yelled .
"It's not a great idea. She might not like it . And she is already suffering a lot." He said. Hurt clear in his voice.
A few moments later I asked him if he could help me to apologise her.
"It's your call mate. You are going to apologise. How do you expect me to help you huh?" He slightly chuckled.
So much for a little help.
I flipped him off n laid on my bed.
Her honey brown orbs propped in my head and I felt like an asshole for judging her.
I remembered the day I first saw her and how she was literally looking like a penguin. I mean how cute she used to look.
Even now she looks cute but something keeps her eyes from shining and her cheeks from glowing.
*genius Jace it doesn't take a scientist to know that*
Ughh subconscious is seriously an issue.
Slowly I drifted off to sleep with various ideas running in my head about how to apologise to Karol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys
Got busy with my school!
But regular updates are coming!!
Please vote and comment
Luv luv ❤️❤️