Chapter 2

The building looked like a factory. All grey. It didn't bring excitment to Zhavia's eyes. Whilst she was sat there in the middle of a room that was painted white, her brain began to communicate with her.

'There is nothing cool about this place. It looks old on the outside but new on the inside. In the other room, next door, you saw a science lab. What is it for? Ask what is going on and where you are. You might find out some more information about this Benedict.'

She followed instrustions. As soon as the door swung open,  the man from earlier on with another man wearing a white lab coat came along. Trailed behind them was a few soldiers, who circulated the room, 'For security, maybe?' The man sat infront of Zhavia and looked directly into her light emerald eyes.

The man had dark brown eyes, that almost seemed like it was black. His hair was also dark brown. His facial features was surprisingly striking to look at, especially the rest of his body. Any female would swoon over him. He looked around Zhavia's age. However that didn't make Zhavia feel fascinated by him.

"Hi. My name is Gabriel Peyton. And this is Doc. Chun Li", Gabriel gestured to the Asian man in the lab coat, "We work in a institution governed by the government. We are called the Mental Institution for the Alienated. This institution are for people who need help mentally, physically AND emotionally. It is basically like a private rehab. In this institution , doctors, professors, nurses, scientists and other agents that associate themselves with the government, assemble together to find out what sort of behaviour happens within the institution and how we can use our scientific knowledge to increase their happiness."

Zhavia wanted to speak, yet she couldn't. She was so traumatized by what happened earlier on that she couldn't speak . As if reading her mind, Doc. Chun Li handed her a pen and paper.

"Write down what you want to say", he said and so she did.

"'I don't know how I ended up here. I am lost. I don't belong here."' Zhavia wrote as tears stung her eyes.

"It's okay to feel lost around here. That's why we took you in. We are going to be running a few tests on you to make sure that there is nothing wrong with you. After that you can decide on whether you would like to stay here for a little while, or... go back home." Gabriel stated.

This was easy. None of this was rocket science. Zhavia wanted to go back home. However, she wanted to go ahead with the plan that she had in her mind for awhile.

'If this place is what made Benedict go crazy, I'm going to find a way to save everyone from this place.' Trying to be the hero?

"'Is there mental people in this place as well?"' She wrote down on the paper rapidly, then passed it over to Gabriel and Li.

"Yes there are a few mental people. Well, when I mean mental, I mean they have mental illnesses or disorders", Li said.

"'Who was the worst person who has ever entered into this institution?"'

'Curiosity really did kill the cat', Zhavia's concious admitted.

"Wow, you ask very interesting questions", he looked at her suspiciously before answering the question, "He was sick. He was dying. So he accepted the proposal that we gave him. It was to attend a psychological programme called The Universal Programme Of Mental Disorder. Also known as the UMD. He was all right for the first few weeks. But then... He escaped just a few days ago. His name was Benedict Socarto".

Then it clicked to her.'He was mental and needed help. His condition was severe, but, he never knew how severe it was.' Zhavia nodded her head understanding what was being told.

"Is there anything else you would like to know before we run a few tests on you?" Chun Li asked politely. She shook her head as answer, "Okay."

Both men stood up from the chairs. Gabriel told Zhavia to follow them. So she did.