Chapter six -the secret

On the way home i was looking at the result paper again, not believing how idiotic i was, i still have a lot of things i want to do, like finish high school, start collage, i'm not ready for this baby.

I put the paper back in my bag and when i look up i see Ace standing in front of my door.

He comes up to me and kisses me, but i back off.

"not now....  get in"

I unlock the door and we go inside.

"what's wrong, you don't want anyone to see us?" he smirks and looks at me

"look we need to talk"

"no we don't, you just need to relax a bit"

"yes we do, we need to talk and you need to hear me out ok, now sit down"

"okay, you are starting to scare me..."

I get the papers from my bag and hold them in my hands for a moment.

"what's that?"

"these are the results..." 

"results for what? are you sick or something?" he looks at me disturbed

"Ace..." i look at him straight in the eyes

"what??"

"i'm pregnant"

I drop the paper and start to cry

"no.. no no no"

"are you seriously denying this, here look at the papers!"

"no, we took precautions"

"are you sure, precautions after so many drinks, after so many drunk nights, do you think i was able to even know what was going on..."

"oh don't pretend like it was all me"

I look at him in shock and get furious

"how can you just say that! it was both of us yes, but dont just put the blame on me!"

"how should i know if i'm the father, i mean i don't know with how many people you've been"

"YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE OKAY! I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYONE ELSE WHEN I WAS WITH YOU SO IT'S YOUR BABY, YOU ARE THE FATHER YOU UNDERSTAND!"

"even if it's true, i got no time or money to raise a child... i'm sorry"

He gets up and starts to leave.

" you promised me!"

He turns around

"you promised me that you would never hurt me, like Stefan did, but i see now that was just a flirtatious joke to you"

"i do care about you Melody, but i'm not ready for a baby... i'm sorry"

He comes and kisses me but i push him again.

"DO YOU THINK I'M READY FOR A BABY?!"

"i have to go now, i'm sorry"

"sorry means nothing to me"

I slam the door and punch it with tears rolling down my face, i sit down on the floor with my hands on my face.

I spent the next few days inside totally not caring about school because this was bigger, i still haven't texted or called Violet, or Luna, i just blocked everyone out of my life.

Thinking of either to keep the baby or not.

But then i heard a knock on my door followed by another, but i didn't budge, i was curled on my couch.