Chapter ten- Stefan

It was around 10 in the morning when I heard the bell ring of the front door, I left the stove and quickly going to the door.

I opened it to see Stefan's face and a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"surprise!"

My heart stopped. "Stefan! you're here"

"yes, um I got you some flowers"

"Oh thank you, you really shouldn't have"

"uhh, what's that smell?"

"what?"

"do you smell something burning?"

"oh crap my pancakes!"

I run to the kitchen leaving the flowers on the table and quickly getting the pan off the stove.

"you were making pancakes huh"

"Yeah, well at least I was trying"

"I can help you with that"

I turn off the stove.

"I think we should talk first"

"right"

We sit down on the chairs in the kitchen.

"so how have you been?"

"I've been better, but I'm glad you're here because it gets boring, my parents don't really let me out a lot, they are a bit overprotective" I laugh

"so how's the baby doing"

"she is good"

"she?"

"well, I'm just guessing, I'm not sure yet, so how are you, and school"

"it's good, I've just been missing you, everyone misses you, your friends and especially the swimming group"

"oh how much I miss the group and swimming, I just wish I can go swimming... oh what am I talking about, my parents won't let me do anything outside, they think it will hurt my baby, but I'm fine"

"what if I took you to the nearest pool"

"you would have to ask my parents and they won't like it"

"we'll see"

We walk in the living room where my parents were.

"mom, dad can I introduce you to my... friend Stefan"

They get up and greet Stefan.

"nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Evans."

"pleasure is mine." says mom.

"is it okay if we were to go for a walk or even a swim in the nearest pool area"

"no way she can go swimming, she is pregnant." says dad

"I know, but I assure you nothing is gonna happen while she's with me"

My parents look at each other.

"Alright, but bring her back in 3 hours top"

"yes ma'am"

"let me get ready and I'll be down in 5 minutes"

I get on my swimming suit and put on some sweatpants and a hoodie on, I also take a bag with towels.

I go downstairs and walk out the door with Stefan.

We walk to the pool and go inside, I see a few people inside the pool and some outside.

I take off my clothes and get ready to jump in the pool