•Ѕтrange New Ѕcнool•

AUTHORS NOTE So hello!! If you're reading this and don't know me then you should check out my other fics if you like this~!
I'm hoping to make lemons for this series, also the art used is in this is mine so don't repost without giving me credit.
⚠️THE READER IN THIS IS 19 AND BALDI IS 21, SO ITS NOT PEDOPHELIA⚠️

ĸey :
-(н/c)=нaιr color
-(н/l)=нaιr lengтн
-(ғ/c)=ғavorιтe color

•Yoυr pov•
You unbuckled your seatbelt and happily got out of the car after an awkward, long car ride. Around you was just a normal school. 'Ugh why do I have to be here I'm actually not that bad at math.. cursed summer school.' Before you could finish the rest of your thought, your horrid stepmother got out of the car as well.

You then stood up properly and fixed your uniform which was a red plaid skirt and long tie with a simple short sleeved button down shirt tucked in. The thigh high socks you were wearing matched and were your favorite anyways so you just decided to wear them anyways. Your (h/l) locks were pulled back with a red bow. This bow was given to you by your dad for your 16th birthday. It wasn't much but it meant so much to you. Aaandd now your crazy stepmothers bitchyness interrupted your peaceful thoughts yet again.

"Ok bitch listen up. You know why you're here?? You couldn't seem to handle my discipline, you're that fucking weak. And so you missed too many days of school and now you're here just to pass a simple grade. Now get in there dumbass and if you get anything less than a 95 you're dead meat. Got it?"

You got nervous and started to fiddle with your hands,"y-yes mom." Thats when you felt a slap across your face,"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

"I-I meant, y-yes step m-mom.."

"Ugh. Better. Now just get your ass in there and you're walking yourself home tonight just for that slip up, missy."

"Y-Yes ma'am.." you just grabbed your book bag and went inside. It was actually pretty.. empty? Oh, there was this guy standing there. He had a bright, long sleeved, green shirt and some normal blue jeans. His eyes were a dark brown but they were still somehow mesmerizing.. he was also very tall, you somehow only came up to maybe his shoulder. oh and he was bald? You didn't really know anyone that could pull off being bald but he... oh he was fine. Your face flushed a pink shade 'stop thinking this, you don't even know him PLUS he's probably a teacher. Ugh why am I like this..'

"Welcome to Baldi's basics! Today we'll be learning my favorite subject. Maaathh! You must be my new student, (y/n)?"

"A-Ah yes sir that's me."

"Well class starts in exactly 8 minutes. You can drop off your backpack and explore if you'd like!"

"Oh thank you! That sounds really nice!"

"Haha no problem, just... don't be late." His voice slightly deepened at that last part.. well uh. Guess you shouldn't be late eh? You set your backpack down on your desk and went back outside to look around. The walls were fairly blank and white except for.. oh! Rules! I should read these just for future reference. You ran up to see what the poster said.

"SCHOOL RULES!
When you follow the school rules :
No running
No entering faculty
No eating
No drinking
No escaping detention
No fourth wall breaks"

What?... no fourth wall breaks?... what does that even mean? Eh oh well. You heard some footsteps in the distance and you shifted your gaze to see what it was. It was a tall man, almost Baldi's height so he towered over you and he was wearing an average black sweater with dark jeans. His hair was slightly messy and brown, it was short so it didn't really matter. He looked exhausted.. "hey, no running in the halls ok? Since you're new here you have a pass but.. you at least read the rules so now you know."