•̓ͣüͤ̇ͭ̄n̵͗ͧͬͯ̏ᴚ̑ ̧̋̇̇ỏͯ̇̍̄̈́ʇͨ̒͗ͣ̅ͪ͛ ǝ̡̿̉̈́̀ͦ̎̏ɯ̏͋͗ͭͮ̐̾ı̑͐̾͋̏̑⊥̵͊̀͐•͗ͩͯ̿

As you both walked in calmly, Baldi grabbed your hand again and squeezed it, smiling down at you. The first thing you saw were the stairs, a hallway next to the said stairs, and a room to your left and right. It was a pretty and cozy little place. You went into the room to your right, Baldi did the same. Then you were met with an anxious looking principal sitting on the couch, he looked up to Baldi and asked a question as his voice was shaking,"I-I don't see any pens nor people Baldi."

Baldi burst out in laughter and plopped down casually next to the principal, arm swung over him like old friends. "You worry too much! I called the friends while I was outside and they should be here shortly. Shall I give you a tour?"

"Do I have a choice?"

Baldi looked at him, slightly shocked but laughed and proceeded to get up,"Nope~! Time to show you how magical this place really is," the last sentence sounded very.. Menacing. Also he didn't call anyone outside?.. Well you decided to just go with it and smiled to the principal, trying to comfort him. Cautiously, the tan man stood up, hands shaking. You stayed near Baldi, holding his hand, he looked like a man mad with love and power. God it was so sexy.

The tour went on as usual, the living room, kitchen, reading room, all pretty average rooms with average things. And then it came time to go upstairs. The principal spoke up yet again,"Shouldn't your friends be back by now?"

Baldi sighed heavily,"really? If something bad were to happen.. I would've done it by now,"he said with an eerie smile, staring him straight in the eyes as the walls turned a slight red shade and the walls looked like they were melting. It felt as if you were just sitting back and watching this all happen. "Look, they won't be here for another estimated 15 minutes ok? The upstairs rooms are where we get to the pen making anyways." The principal nodded and followed Baldi up the stairs. You did the same.

As you guys were almost to the top, Baldi got excited and went a little faster up the stairs and took a sharp left into a room. As you both rushed to see what he was doing, you just saw him in a decently empty room with tables near the walls,"Taa-Daa~! And this is where the magic happens," he said with a wink which made you laugh and roll your eyes. You both went in with him, exploring the tables near seemingly every wall except the wall closest to the door. First you explored the table furthest from the door which was suddenly shut.

You didn't think much of it and continued to look at the table, on it seemed to be some... Surgical instruments? You looked over to see the principals response and he was frozen in place, tears streaming down his eyes onto the rusty metal devices. "Please.... No," and in that split second, Baldi whacked him over the head with a ruler causing him to knock out. You stood there, still as a statue, staring at the limp body of the principal.

"Ready to keep your promise, my little partner in crime~?"

You stared at him, shocked but in a weird way still.. thrilled. What the fuck was wrong with you? You shouldn't be ok with this you should be screaming or running, Hell, even crying. Yet you stood there, with a smile on your face as you nodded your head. Baldi then taught you how to tie him up, hands and feet. Just to top it off you added duct tape to the knots to make sure he would stay. Then he was placed in your normal, everyday, wooden chair and tied to it with rope. His mouth was not gagged, he said it'd be "more interesting" this way.

"(Y/n), love, are you sure you're ready to go through with this? You're handling this awfully well for your first time..."