•тrυe colorѕ•

Just as you had fixed your shirt and collar, you moved your hand to open up the door. It flew open naturally, but someone was standing there.. Oh God.. It was Arty. He was standing there mouth agape as he was clenching a mop. His shaky voice broke the awkward silence you didn't even realize was there,"U-Uh, (y/n), Mr Baldi, good to see you. I was just putting up this broom and uh (y/n) are you ok???" He seemed genuinely concerned? Maybe he didn't know we were having sex and he still has his innocence. "Yeah, Arty! No worries I just uh fell on a rock and started to bleed a lot and was in lots of pain but Baldi helped me!"

Baldi smirked wide,"oh yeah don't worry I helped her. Tended to every wound and need." Your face flushed red and your shoulders tensed at the sudden remark. Your brain started to think about all the sexy scenes that had just happened to you. 'Geeze (y/n) get it together, Arty is right here!!' You thought. Baldi firmly moved his hand to the small of your back, guiding you out of the closet."Well, Arty. (Y/n) and I have class to attend so if you will excuse us."

"Y-Yes, of course sir.."

Arty went into the closet to put the broom back. Baldis hand was still on your back. Truthfully, it was pretty comforting. "Hey (y/n)?"

"Y-Yes?"

"How are you feeling? Are you ok? Does it hurt to walk? I'm so sorry I shouldn't have gone so rough for your first time-"

"N-No don't worry!! I enjoyed it, probably more than I should have to be honest.. I mean it kind of hurts to walk or sit but I'm good!.. thank you."
Baldi immediately seemed calmer and let out a breath that he didn't even realize he was holding. "Ok.. good. If you need anything, ever, I'll do my best ok?" You smiled warmly at him,"of course." Your (e/c) eyes glanced at the door.. just beyond that door lies three bitches.. you wished you could just stay out here with Baldi and leave them there to rot. "Something wrong, my love?" Your eyes darted back to his and your face flushed as you looked back down to the floor. "Y-Yeah just worried about going back in there.." Baldi pulled you into a tight comforting hug and whispered into your hair,"it's ok my sweet (y/n).. trust me they won't be back tomorrow."

Your eyes fluttered open,"what do you mean? I thought they were here for summer school as well?" Baldi looked slightly shocked and his tone seemed confused,"wouldn't you be happy if they were gone?" With his arms still around you, you got one hand to tap your chin and think. Finally, you let out a sigh and looked back up at him,"Well yes, but that's the easy way out."

"The... "easy way out"??"

"Well yeah.. I don't want them here and I don't like them but maybe we could be a good influence.. maybe they can change yknow?"

"And what if they don't?.."

"That's on them. At least we tried to help and didn't just leave them and encourage their shit behavior.. why are they leaving though?"

Baldi swallowed hard as his eyes darted away from yours, he seemed to be thinking because he closed his eyes and his face started to become less tense. "I.... I'll have to check with the principal I think they were leaving but I could be wrong.." you smiled and pecked his nose,"okie dokie! You've got a class to teach and some bitches to help me influence! LETS GO TEAM BALDI!!" Baldi chuckled and pulled you closer one last time,"shhhh calm down now, you've pepped me up let's go ahead in." He opened the door, still chuckling.

The girl with long black hair popped her bubblegum as she glanced at the door,"where the fuck were you? Can we leave yet?" Baldis chuckle went from carefree to irritated. Before he could respond, you made sure to reply first to give him time to collect himself. "Sorry, I fell in the hallway and Mr Baldi helped me. Didn't mean to take that long I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes and put her feet up on the desk. "Truthfully I was beginning to thing you two were fucking or something.. didn't know you were that desperate for a good grade in simple math."

The room started to get darker with a slight red glow. 'Wtf is happening-' you thought. Baldi slammed a ruler on her desk, barely missing her feet. His eyes seemed to glow with rage,"Get your feet off my desk, stop fucking cursing, get an appropriate uniform, and you sure as hell better show some respect to (y/n) and I. Don't you dare make assumptions like that. Not to mention you're the one failing in simple fucking math so you have no room to speak." Your jaw dropped, you were truly bewildered by what just happened but also somehow slightly turned on by it. The poor girl practically fell out of her chair and she looked traumatized. Finally you spoke up,"U-Uh, Mr Baldi-" his eyes met yours and the walls and lighting turned back to how they were. His face calmed down and he immediately was embarrassed and put down the ruler and tried to hide his face.

"S-Sorry we just have no tolerance for stuff like that in this school." She gulped and situated herself back into her seat. Before she spoke she glanced at her friends who were too afraid to even move. "Y-Yes sir I'm sorry."

"Good. Apologize to (y/n) as well."

Your face turned red,"Oh uh it's ok you don't have to-"

"I'm sorry." Her blue eyes pierced right through you but this time they seemed genuine. Holy shit you had never seen that side of him.. you didn't know if you felt afraid or safe? Because now you know he'd truly protect you at all costs, he needs to reel himself in a bit but you knew he'd defend you. But.. can that anger also come out towards you?...

_________________________________
Sorry if this chapter seems short! I just kind of wanted to make something for you guys and I should be writing much more very soon because summer break is almost here!!! I really hope you enjoy this fanfic!!