•Noт ѕo lonely aғтer all•

Before we start, the art belongs to schnei_boi on insta! ❤️
_________________________________
•Yoυr Pov•

You were sitting on the curb, waiting for your
dad. 'Too bad he can't get me until after work.. oh well. I'd rather wait here than have step-monster drive me home'. Gazing at the clouds, you started to look for something else to do in your book bag. That's when you felt something cold, smooth, flat, and circular? Once you pulled it out to see what it was, your eyes filled with joy and you hopped up ready to go back inside and look for a snack machine. This quarter would save your appetite! Excitedly, you burst through the door and kissed the quarter,"THANK YOU BALDI!!"

You speed walked down the halls, trying to remember where you might have seen the machine. That's when you were swept up by something, it quickly moved you down a few halls!! You were too stunned and scared to say anything and were only able to let out a gasp. "GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!" Thats when you finally squealed,"AAH! PLEASE STOOOP! IM NOT LITERAL TRASH LET ME OFF!" The large broom you had originally fallen onto launched you off whenever it abruptly stopped.

There you lay, face down and knee with a skid. "Ouch.. geeze what was that for?? don't you look where you're sweeping?" Once you had finally collected yourself you glanced up to see a hand reaching out to help you up. You took his hand and were finally able to get a good look at him. He was a tall, pale man with white moppy hair, deep green eyes and a janitors outfit. "Sorry, I usually don't. Guess I should now though! Usually the halls are empty and well my only instruction was to have this place cleaned before 12 haha!" You sighed and replied with a smile,"don't worry about it! Sorry about being so baffled."

His face looked a light shade of pink,"aH no I'm sorry for sweeping you up. Hope you get to wherever you're going, kid" he waved and continued his job. You glanced back down at the quarter you had held onto for dear life, only to be knocked down again and dropping the quarter. Instead of looking at who bumped into you, you looked at your dear quarter while it tinged onto the floor. Before you could retrieve it, someone else picked it up. "H-Hey! That's m-"

"Don't worry I know. Here." A shorter guy around your age who had a decent tan, dark brown eyes, messy but somehow clean black hair and black jeans with a dark grey hoodie on handed you your quarter. "S-Sorry to bump into you.. I guess my mind was elsewhere and well usually no one else but me and my sister Playtime are here."

You gasped and stood up,"There's more people?? Forgive me! Hi! I'm (y/n)!" You said with a tad bit too much excitement, reaching out your hand. He took your hand and shook it,"I'm Arty but most people call me Art."(sorry it's kind of difficult to humanize a sock). "Whoa that's a cool nickname! Do you actually yknow, make art?"

"Uh.. I guess yeah?.. I enjoy drawing and painting."

"Ah that's awesome!", before you could continue with the conversation, your stomach grumbled loudly making you remember your original mission. You put your hand over your stomach and your face turned red out of embarrassment. "S-Sorry, I-" he then cut you off,"it's fine but I have to go, sorry. See you around, (y/n)!" And just like that, poof, he was gone into a room. Hopefully you'll meet his sister after you find the machine. Since you kind of got lost after the janitor swept you up, you were kind of just aimlessly wandering and hoping for the best. Just when you were about to give up because holy shit you were lost, you saw it. You made a happy squealing noise and ran up to the machine. "...Really?... a soda machine?..." you sighed but it was better than nothing so you put the quarter in and got your favorite soda. You sat down next to the machine and started to drink your soda.

A few minutes later you heard more footsteps.'wow maybe this place isn't that empty after all!' You looked to see who it was and it appeared to be a young girl with messy black hair, a cute red dress with some blue tights, and she appeared to be blind. And... holding a jump rope?... she was quite adorable though! I wonder if she can play jump rope?

"Play with me?" She said with a big smile, handing one end of the jump rope to you. You placed your soda down and walked over to her, taking your end of the jump rope,"I'd love to, sweetie!" She giggled and started to play, you joined and you both jumped over the rope with big smiles and laughs.

"Cinderella, kissed a fella, but she made a mistake! And kissed a snake! How many doctors did it take?? 1! 2! 3! 4! 5!! Yaaay! Thank you!"

Well that rhyme gave you some flashbacks to your childhood! "This was fun! Thank you, uh. What's your name, hun?" She giggled and skipped off.'I think that's playtime but I don't know? Either way she's adorable.' You day back down to finish your drink and slightly tired from the jumping. That's when your phone started to buzz, you picked it up out of your skirt pocket (those things are amazing) to see who it was. Ah! It was dad! Damn has time flown by that fast already? Well, you got up and kept the soda can in your pocket because there wasn't a trash can and you're not a delinquent and started to head back. 'I think I'm getting the hang of this place.. it might not be that bad after all."

•вaldιѕ Pov•

As I sat here at my desk, looking at her beautiful handwriting in that crisp red color.. I started to dream about how to make her mine. How to punish her with pleasure. Those thoughts were soon interrupted by her happy shout,"THANK YOU BALDI!" Oh how I wished to hear her yell my name again.. Hmhm. Well, may as well see what she's thanking me for. I got up from my desk and peeked outside my room. 'Baldi, are you really going to stalk her like this?.. Well.. it's to make sure she's safe.'

She seems to just be aimlessly walking around for something, nonetheless, she still has pep in her step. Her figure looks fantastic in that uniform.. and in the blink of an eye she was swept up by that good-for-nothing janitor. Ugh, here we go. I tried my best to keep up and wanted to bud in and say something. Grr.. how dare he sweep up my beautiful (y/n). She's mine, not his. I'm supposed to be the one to sweep her off her feet. Not him, and not like this. Calm down Baldi.. As I glanced back over she seemed to?... make friends?.. Aand he's gone again. Good, it's probably safer for him.

She still held onto my quarter~. Aw, sweet little (y/n), you've got quite the grip~. Ugh what's emo boy doing here?.. You better be caref- and he knocked into her. I lightly chuckled to myself, I probably should be mad at him for running into her but.. Heh I've got quite the view. Before my mind could further trail off, he helped her up. That got my blood boiling. He shouldn't touch her hand and at her that way. Who the hell does he think he is?! A minute during their conversation, I came out from behind the corner and made myself known to him. Mimicking my yard stick pounding into my hand as I gave him the death glare. Weakling, he interrupted her and was on his way.

She looked a bit sad. Don't worry (y/n), once you're mine you won't ever feel lonely again I promise~. I happily and quietly followed her the rest of the way. I could've helped her but, she was going in the general right direction and well.. Hah I still had a good view. As much as I could've watched her walk forever, she found the machine. "...Really?... A soda machine?..." she thought it was a snack machine, I'll have to bring some extra food tomorrow.. I wonder what she likes to eat. I'll have to learn her favorite meal and learn to make it. Anyways, she sat there for a few minutes, peacefully drinking her soda.

Playtime interrupted her calm session and tried to get her to play. Little bitch.. still playing even though I took her damn eyes. Oh, maybe jump rope isn't bad after all.. Ugh. How dare she tease me like this, she must know I'm watching her. Why else would she jump just enough to show and tease me with her thighs.. I must make her mine.. and soon. She's driving me crazy.