•decιѕιonѕ decιѕιonѕ..• +CONTEST BACK ON

I'm happy to announce that..... THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK!! If you chose to go the principals route, you can go to that book and fall in love with him, if you chose Baldi then you stay here. The stories will be drastically different romance and ending wise so I hope you all will enjoy!!

This chapter will be short because this is where you'll chose who you want, I'll work on Baldi s first and then the principals book!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!
_________________________________

You groggily looked at the clock after you got done screaming into your pillow and noticed you were an hour early. Sighing and contemplating your life decisions, you decided to go ahead and start getting ready. You brushed your hair, put it up with your signature bow, put on the uniform, brushed your teeth and since you still had 45 minutes left you decided to do some makeup. Some lipstick to really make your lips pop, cute natural eyeshadow, and some winged eyeliner. You also decided to dab some of your cotton candy perfume on (it's real, it exists, it's amazing, and it's only $1 at dollar general. Spray some on your brush and brush your hair it's gREAT).

As you checked your clock again you saw you actually had enough time to walk there. You decided that was best because you really needed to think things through... "Yes it was a dream but... What if he was right? What if I don't want this kind of life? Would getting with my principal be any different though? Ugh.. I mean, personality and goal wise he is different but Baldi clearly loves me too.", while you were thinking and contemplating your decisions, your fingers were nervously fiddling with your tie as you were looking mostly at the ground. Sighing from frustration, you came to a sudden halt and looked up. You then saw a beautiful sun rise right near the school. Today was going to be different.. today was going to be better..

"(Y/n)." A soft and smooth voice called out to you so naturally. That's when you knew your decision, you happily turned around to face him making your hair and skirt sway as you smiled from ear to ear to see...

For the principal, click here : https://my.w.tt/O7HqUwBL9Y
For Baldi, keep reading.
_________________________________

CHOSE YOUR PATH!!! The other chapters will be out shortly!! And since we've reached 10k I've decided to put the contest back up!!!

Time : August 14th- September 20th (that's over a month💕)

Rules : no stealing others art, bases are allowed as long as you give credit, it has to be a pic of you and Baldi OR you and the principal!! Make sure you submit it either on wattpad (tag me in a book where the art is shown or just message it to me, either way ALL ART WILL BE FEATURED, or on insta to lass_uns_traumen by either PM or tagging), NSFW is ok as long as it's censored whenever it's turned in.

Prizes : 1st place - gets either a chapter written about whatever they want, or gets fanart made of them and whoever by yours truly! Also their art will be featured a second time whenever the winners are announced
2nd place - gets a small doodle of them and whoever the chose, and their art will be featured a second time ehenever winners are announced
3rd place - their art will be featured a second time whenever winners are announced

Please please please participate! This will be fun~!💕💕💕 and if I missed something just ask and I'll gladly answer! Now it's time for me to go and write the other chapters~!