•тнe мore ι ѕee, тнe leѕѕ ι ĸnow•

pнoтo credιт : iraiio from instagram!! Thank you so much for making this wonderful fanart!!
WARNING : Slight lemon in this chapter! (I'll warn you immediately before it)

_________________________________

y͙o͙u͙r͙ p͙o͙v͙

You got out of the car yet again to start a new day at the summer school. Today felt.. Different. A good kind of different! Dad was taking you today, so that was nice! You got to sleep in, and have some breakfast, and we're only hit once by mom! Now, you were here, 4 minutes early so you might not be able to explore as much but that's alright. You were excited to see your teacher Baldi. He made you happy for some reason and you were starting to think you like him.. but that's crazy, you haven't seen him for long or even properly talked to him but he won't leave your mind.. ugh anyways you're probably  just in love with the thought of him?... Yeah.. sure that'll work. Just think of whatever you can to make sure you don't fall for him. He's your teacher for Christ's sake.

You hugged your dad goodbye and told him you loved him and were on your way. As the doors were pushed open, a gust of cold air welcomed you back into the school. Your eyes looked up and met with Baldi's. His eyes were still warm and welcoming, the dark brown eyes seemed to shimmer with joy. "Welcome back, (y/n)!! It's good to see you! Ready for more math~?" You could feel your face flush into a light pink as his happy go lucky attitude welcomed you back for another day of simple math. You smiled back brightly,"Hello again, Mr Baldi!"

"Oh, (y/n), you can just call me Baldi."

"Yes sir."

He smirked as he opened the classroom door, welcoming you in. Happily, you came in and set your stuff down. Thank god you're not late so you won't have to see his "scary" side. Even that was slightly rattling.. makes you wonder how someone so upbeat and positive can snap like that. Eh, you just brush it off. I don't think he could ever hurt me or anyone for that matter. As you sat down and got everything out and set up you still didn't have a pencil.. ugh this is embarrassing. "U-Uh.. Baldi? Can I borrow a pencil again?" He gave a calming sweet smile and swiftly grabbed a pen and placed it on your desk,"There ya go! No worries~! Today we can just do a simple paper and have lunch ok?"

"O-Oh.." you shifted your gaze as you started to nervously play with the black pen.. different then yesterday. Oh well. "That won't be necessary for me, I didn't bring lunch." He seemed to be way too happy about that because his face lit up.. After that he pulled out a normal brown lunch bag and pulled out two sandwiches. "It's just a ham and cheese sandwich but, since you didn't bring lunch yesterday I assumed you wouldn't have one today either so I made you some! Today we can just sit down and talk over some nice lunch." Your face flushed red and your eyes got a bit teary,'he.. thought about me?... and actually cared? I didn't even think he'd give me a second thought let alone notice I didn't bring lunch and actually put time in to make me some... even if it's just a sandwich.'

Apparently a tear escaped your eye without you noticing as you were lost in thought. He started to lightly freak out, so he spoke up with a slightly shaken voice and put a hand on your shoulder,"Ah, (y-y/n), I'm sorry. If you don't like sandwiches I'm sure I could find something else- I don't mean to scare you-" you cut him off by hugging him tightly. "No no, don't worry it's nothing like that. I'm just thankful. Thank you for making me a sandwich!" You giggled a bit and felt his arms wrap around you. "I-it.. it's no problem at all, (y/n)." After a few seconds of hugging, Baldi cleared his throat and let go of you. "A-Ah I'm sorry-, that was weird-"