•dreaмѕ do coмe тrυe•Lemon+Principal•

I'm back bitches!! This chapter includes smut and it's a threesome so just a warning. There might also include masochism and sadism idk yet👀 you've been warned!!
_________________________________
•your pov•
I had just jolted up in my bed, sweating like crazy and had my hand over my mouth panting. I was shocked at what I had just dreamed.. it was a wet dream yeah but... not with Baldi. It was with the principal?! What the fuck is wrong with me?! I mean yeah he's handsome and sweet and has an amazing voice but- oh god there I go again what the fuck. And I have school today what time is it? I leaned over to check my phone and got temporarily blinded by its light, looks like I have five minutes until my alarm goes off. I flopped down and buried my face in my (f/c) pillow and let out a groan. Finally, I got up and got dressed early. Why not yknow?

•random pov•
You had just gotten into the washroom, fully clothed as you looked into the mirror and saw your rats nest of a hair style. "Oh god.." since you had extra time, you put it up in a cute half up half down hair style. After brushing her your teeth, you had decided to maybe do some makeup! So, you did some cute simple lipstick with gloss and light natural shadow with eyeliner(of your choice btw! So cat eye ((rawr x3)) or anything else you want). Just to top it off you added some sweet smelling perfume, and right then your alarm to go went off. Perfect timing! You happily hopped down the stairs, feeling yourself for once and doing a little jig in your walk. Maybe this cute look can have some fun with Baldi and hopefully erase that weird dream.
~Time Skip~
You had finally arrived at the school and opened the doors, excited to see Baldi greeting you... only this time it wasn't just him at the doors.. and it wasn't the new girls. It was Baldi and the principal fighting??? Your face turned from happy to very confused and worried in a matter of seconds. Your hands started to grasp at your skirt, fiddling with its fabric as you stood there not knowing what to do. The door finally slammed shut and they both looked back at you. Mr Principal cleared his throat,"A-Ah, (y/n). Good morning, I'd like to see you in my office if that's ok." Baldi crossed his arms and rolled his eyes as he snarkily responded,"Yeah about that, there's no way in hell thats happening. I'm going too." You cautiously walked forward, following the two men. "God. Of all the days I'm going to the principals office of course it's the day I have a dream about him," you thought.

He opened the door and let you inside, he kept the door open for Baldi as he let out an irritated sigh. You gently placed yourself in a seat in front of the large desk, Baldi leaned on the side wall, tapping his foot seemingly still irritated by whatever they were discussing. "Is this it?... am I going to get kicked out?... oh god I'm dead" you thought as your mind rushed to every bad thing that could possibly happen. The principal sat down in his large cushioned seat ahead of you as he tried to get himself together,"well, (y/n, other than the obvious questions is there anything else you'd like to ask before we begin? You're not being kicked out so there's no need to worry." You took in a deep breath of air, not even noticing that you were holding your breath. "Oh um... Where are the other girls?? Aren't I interrupting class-?" His brows furrowed as his facial expression almost looked sad.

"N-No.. they uh. They went elsewhere for education."

"That's strange... ok.. I don't think I have any more questions?"
He leaned back into his chair and made a slight whistle,"I don't know where to begin, uh-" he was then interrupted by an angry Baldi."well you sure as fuck had no issue telling me."

"Baldimore, that's different."

"Uhuh yeah sure. Long story short, (y/n), he doesn't think-"

"I don't think you and Baldi are good for each other."

"Let me finish-"