c H a p t E r 5 ✔️

"MOM! IM BACK AND I GOT GREAT NEWS!" Haru screamed as she reached the motel.

"So basically I'm a Pledis trainee now!" Haru said smiling and trying her best to act like she was being 100% honest.

"Well that was quick" Her mom smiled as she hugged Haru. "Good thing you have a place to stay in now! being only 15, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I couldn't imagine being in your place. this is awesome. Pledis trainee Haru. Your dad had called a while ago, He said that he was waiting for us and your confirmation! We're flying back in 4 days. We'll miss you Haru" Her mom squealed while Chan stood there pouting.

"I don't want Haru to go, I'll miss her" Chan yelled and then stormed off to his room.

"Chan! Come out!!" Haru knocked on their mom and Chan's rooms door repeatedly as her mom fetched a little key from her coat pocket and opened the door. Inside Chan was sitting on the bed his hands folded up and pouting.

"I'll miss you too. But I promise I'll visit!" Haru explained and Chan looked at her and sighed. "Oh alright" He muttered and Haru smiled.

Time Skip To Next Day~

Haru skated outside with another bubble tea in her hand. The flavor that sunyoul had loved. She plugged in her earphones and started roller skating around the streets of Seoul. She was a bit nervous. Don't get her wrong. She was happy about the whole plan. It was just a bit too sudden.

She skated around the area where she had first run into Sunyoul. Near BigHit's company. She skated around until she saw those familiar pair of eyes. A smile immediately covered her face as she approached the masked boy. He had someone shorter with him.

"Hey, Haru!" He beamed as he waved. She smiled and yelled a hey back.

"So, this is the girl you wouldn't shut up abou-" Sunyoul kicked the boy's ankle causing him to wince in pain. "Introduce yourself" He commanded and the other masked boy narrowed his eyes. "I'm your hyung kid, show some respect anyways I'm Tae- OWWWW" The boy winced in pain again as Sunyoul kicked his ankle again.

Haru just stood there wide-eyed. They both stopped arguing and looked at her. "I'm Taefing" The shorter one responded. "Taefing?" Haru asked as she raised her eyebrow. "You must think that I'm stupid" She shook her head and stared right at his eyes.

"It's Taehyun" The boy admitted and Haru nodded. "Wow, You both have the same names as Kpop idols" She giggled.

"We have to go to traini- I mean back home now Heu- Sunyoul. We better get going or PD- Mom is going to be mad." Taehyun muttered and dragged the boy away. "See ya later Haru!" Sunyoul screamed and then muttered an "Ouch sorry hyung"

Haru just shook her head and then roller-skated back to her house to start packing.