Part 34 ✔

A week later~

"Take my hands now...you are the cause of my euphoriaa..." Haru sang as she slightly waddled off pitch. She cringed at her own singing and she stopped discouraged. She bowed her head in shame as she sat in the corner of the practice room.

Taehyun and Haru were having a karaoke party and singing their hearts out, since they have all the equipment why not use it?

"Hey c'mon you got this! It may take a while but you're still doing really good" Taehyun tried to cheered her on as she stood up again and picked up the mic she'd been practicing with.

"I know. I have to work hardand I'll be able to do it" Haru tried again as she hit that high note with all her might.

This time she actually got it. Trust me when I say that after she hit that high note she was so happy that she squeezed the daylights out of Taehyun as she ran over to Kai who was just walking into the room and kissed him on his cheek.

"Well I could get used to this. Someone's in a good mood" Kai followed Haru to the centre of the room.

"Yeah she's happy cause she hit that high note like it was nobody's business" Taehyun high fives Haru before waving at the two of them and walking out the room not wanting to be a third wheel.

"So how's my favorite singer doing today?" Kai asked as he back hugged Haru and swung around gently.

"Your favorite singer missed you for the past week." Haru sighed as she wrapped her arms around Kai's arms which were on her waist.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't see you all week" Kai pouted as Haru broke away from his embrace.

"It doesn't matter anyways. I got in a lot of extra practice in that time" she grabbed her mic as Kai held her wrist stopping her from doing anything more. Both Kai and Haru has stopped. Staring at each other right in the eye.

"You look at me now
Oh our eyes are meeting" Haru sang as she grabbed her hand away from Kai only to be pulled back down by him and into his embrace again.

"I'm never letting you go!" Kai screamed

"I know Kai. And I'll never let you go either but we have to practice. I only know the choreo to one of the songs and I've memorized all my main songs only two of my vocals and one of my raps." Haru spoke and when Kai noticed how stressed she was getting he gently turned her face towards him.

"Hey! You know you're doing fine right? You're doing really great and making awesome progress. Calm down, I think you need and deserve some us time. It won't hurt" Kai looked at Haru's eyes and she stated right back at him.

"I guess so... I mean I have really wanted some us time lately" Haru gave in and Kai smiled as they both stood up.

--------------------

Thanks for reading~

Bye!!