Chapter 3

"Does anyone know what a+b is? Anyone?" Yup you could've guessed, I'm in Math. Yeah so nothing really happens in the 85 minutes I'm In here so I'll skip ahead.

Okay so I have something big that happens so just listen. So on the way to my locker, Blake comes up to me and says,"So hey Royal, there's a big party at Nate's house tomorrow night and I was wondering if you.... wanted to go to.... go with... um.. me." Woah Woah woah, did he just ask me out on a date? Blake, the hotty, ask me on a date?! But what about Katy, she has a crush on him, and psycho obsession chick will rip out my throat. But you can say no to the hottest guy in school right?! "Okay sure I'll go... with you" "Oh thanks so much Royal, it means alot. Bye.." and he just walked away. Just walked away. Okay is that weird? That was really really weird. I'll have to sort through this later because the bell rang and I forgot to meet Katy.

Okay so Katy was pretty upset about me forgeting to meet up with her so we could walk together to History class, but she had a surprise for me. Courtney. Courtney Nolin was so sweet and kind and even proved it when Katy told me about the encounter with psycho obsession chick which I found out was Kylie. I knew she was going to be trouble but noooooo. Nobody listens to me.

I thought it best not to tell on Katy about Blake because it would just be more crap for me from Katy and everyone.

Okay sorry the chapters are so short and boring but thanks for still reading. It will be better. Thanks for sticking with me. PLEASE COMMENT!!!