Chapter 12

Thanks for reading again, again, again.

Please COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!

Royal's Prov

"Okay let's get down to business. Courtney, what info do you have for us." I asked very formally. "Okay, so back when we were in elementary school,  we were the best of friends. We had sleepovers, parties, play dates, etc. All was going well until on day when we wer in 5th grade, we were walking along the beach and she found a clam.

Flash Back

"You think there's a pearl in here?" Kylie asked. "I don't know but you should open it to find out." Courtney told her. Opening the clam, Kylie's eyes grew wide. "What is it Ky?" Courtney asked, hopefully. A smile spread acrossed her face as Kylie held a gold necklace up in the air. It was beautiful which a gold chain, green and blue gems, with a pendant with a wave on it. "It's so beautiful!" They cheered with delight. "Can I see it?!" Courtney asked with glee. "No, I found it. Finders keelers, losers weepers!" And with that Kylie took off sprinting down the beach. Courtney ran but could not catch up to her. She was left alone on the sand beach.

Flash Back Over

"Ever sense that day, she has be cruel, mean, and vile, so we slowly drifted apart. And she has always acted that way as long as she had that necklace" Courtney had been through alot. And know we know why Kylie acted this way.

"Guys, I know why Kylie acts like this!" "Oh, really, she has an excuse for how she has acted?!" Katy shrieks.

"She started acting weird when she started wearing the necklace! And all we need to do is get the necklace off of her and Bam! She back to normal!" I shrieked with delight at the though of not having to put up with Vile Kylie. "Okay so here's the plan. Meet me at my locker tomorrow morning and then we'll go over the details."