Chapter 16

Sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy I haven't posted anything in awhile!

If you are bored, go read my other book

Shadow Lane

Great book, you'll love it!

Katy's Prov

Walking through the courtyard, I notice Courtney walking out of the doors behind us. Then she ran in to the bushes. Even stranger than that, Kylie comes running out the door and jumps behind a bush opposite of Courtney. I climb up the large oak tree in the court yard's  center. Hoping nobody saw me, crouching on a branch, hidden by leaves, and I watch the series of weird events unfold. I could make out a voice,"Go! You could be missing something!" Kylie shrill whisper echos, just enough to be heard. "If this doesn't work, if you screw this up, then you are done for!" "Okay, okay, I will." I could make out the sweet voice of Courtney. "When do I meet up with you agian?"  "Before lunch, then we will go over phase 2." With that Kylie stands up, brushes herself off and walks in my direction. I hold my breathe. She seen walks by. When she is a a good 10 yards away, I let out a heavy sigh. Then I regretted that moment that very instant. "Katy?!" Crap. My cover is blown. "Hi." I said meekly, waving my hand just a little. Courtney had a horrified look on on her face. "How long have you been here?! What have you heard?" "Um well all I saw was you and Kylie walking together and chating, but I couldn't really hear anything. But wait, why were you with Kylie?" "Ummm...... Well....." The  she darts  running fast, fleeing the crime scene. I tried to run after but I tripped and fell. Just like that, she was gone.

"Just you wait, Courtney, when Royal hears about this, you are dead!" I called after her. "She will never know." A voice came from behind me. I turn and then fell It to a whirl of color. Then a bag is put over my head. "HELP!!!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY, HELP!!!!!" "HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you fool! In a potato sack, no one can hear your screams!" "Isn't that space, everyone knows it's space!" Who does this guy think he is? Some type of master criminal or something? "Well maybe but you get the point." Ropes are tied around my wrists and ankles and I'm hoisted into the air."Hurry! I'm supposed to meet Courtney for lunch!"

"Kylie?!"

Boom!

That was my mind being blown.

But how did she get back here? Didn't she just run in the same direction as Courtney just moments ago? The only way she could do that is if," You have your necklace?! But we have it! It's now at home and.... I blurted into the oblivion of the potato sack. "I have had it this entire time, darling. What ever gave you the idea that you have my necklace?"

Courtney! That little snitch is gonna get it!

"Hurry boys! The Chosen One could be anywhere! " Wait what?! "Who is the Chosen One, Kylie?! Tell me now!"

"Oh, I thought you knew! It's that little friend of yours! What was her name? Ummmm.... Yes that's right! Royal. "

Wait, Royal is this Chosen One?

Boom!

That was my mind being blown, twice now.

What the heck is the Chosen One, anyways?

Sorry the chapter was so short!

Please Vote and Comment!!!!

More chapters to come!