Chapter 15

Thanks for reading again, again... again.

I've been trying to post often.

Ahhhhh..... Where did we leave off?

Oh that's right! Blake and Nate had just asked Katy, Royal, and Courtney to the dance. Kylie was spying on them from behind the water fountain. Things are looking good for KatyCourtRoyal but some surprises are in store.

Courtney's Prov

Walking down the hallway, I see Kylie from behind the water fountain. I excuse myself from the group and she waves me over. I look up and down the hallway for anyone. Empty.

"Did the plan go accordingly?" "Yes it worked perfectly. Blake asked Royal to the dance. He is picking her up at 7pm." "Great work, Courtney, this will work out very well." And then she held up her necklace. "Didn't Royal get her hands on it a couple days ago when she stole seen it?" I thought their plan had followed through. "No, of course not! I would never let them near it! Do you know what kind of damage they could do with that much power?! They would ruin me!" "Well what did they take then?" For surely they took the real one. "When you told me they were planning to take it, I switched my necklace out for a duplicate my daddy bought me."

Man, she's good.

"Okay, so here's what you are to do.

1. Don't let Royal or Katy find out they have the duplicate

2. Report anything they plan to me

3. Don't let them know you're with me

Got it Courtney? I'm counting on you. If the prophecies are correct, and She is the chosen one, you can't let her do anything to screw this up." "I won't let you down." "Good. Now hurry along so you don't miss anything."

I tell Kylie bye and run off in the direct of Katy and Royal walked in. I fell guilty of betraying them but if legend Is true, we cannot let the Chosen One arise.