Chapter 9

Sorry the last chapter was so long!

Thanks to

Taylormorales13

Please Comment!!!!

Royal's Prov

Time: Monday 7:05 am

Location: Bus Stop

Mission: Beat The Crap Out Of Kylie

Okay so I'm out at the bus stop with my jeans, black suede boots on with a black sweater, plotting Kylie's demise with Katy. I see a cloud of dust on the horizon as I know the bus travels down the gravel road in our direction. We live right on the edge of town next to the ocean. But most of the roads are gravel, even some of the streets in town are. Katy, plotting and everything, tells me,"We should somehow embarrass her right in front of everyone, including Blake." Kylie somehow made me mute for 4 1/2 days which is a record for me. I tune back into Katy again,"....Then Blake will come running back to me, fall in love, and live happily ever after, the end." "Katy, that's not how it works, he's not going to up and marry out on a whim." "Fine but a girl can dream..."

On the bus, Blake motions for me to sit with him. Why could he ever want me to sit with him?

"Royal," He started as I sat down," I want to apologize for the other night, I don't know what came over me, it was like when I made eye contact with Kylie, the life was drained out of me." Wait, life drain out of him.... Does that ring a bell? "I accept your apology." "And I see your back to talking again, but what happened?"  "I ah um ah....." I studdered.  "She had some girl problems going on." Thanks for coming to the rescue Katy but couldn't have you give a different excuse?  "Oh okay then." You could see how weird this conversation was getting. For the 1st time in the history of ever, I was happy Kylie got on the bus to end this conversation.

"Blakey! Ugh.. hello Katy and Mute, how's it going?" She said with a smirk. "Not a mute, Kylie, see a mute wouldn't be talking to you right now, would they?" My smart allick tone kicked natural right there. "Well then Royal is it? Well then I hope what ever made you a mute is gone now.." She said it so fakely like someone had given her lines to read. And then with a smirk, walked back to her seat. My gosh, girl, get a life!!!

The rest of the day went by in a haze with nothing really interesting happening. Very few encounters with Kylie or Blake.

That night when I check my phone, there was a text from a number I didn't reconize that read,

"BACK OF, ROYAL, OR YOU ARE DONE FOR"