Chapter 13

I'll try to post chapters ever 1-2 days! Sorry about the wait!

Special thanks to

thaliempson69

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Royal's Prov

Time: 7:34 am

Location: My Locker

Mission: Take Kylie's Necklace

We are out in the hall discussing our plan."Here's what's going to happen. Katy, you will somehow get Kylie distracted by you or Blake. Courtney, you will seek behind her and take the necklace off of her. Then you will give me the necklace. And Bam, mission accomplished!" "Okay so what happens if Katy distracts her but she catches me taking the necklace?" Courtney asks. "Well... just act like there was something in her hair or something like that." This going to be tough, but we must stay strong! "Hands in and KatyCourtRoyal on 3 quitely," I whispered. "1, 2, 3, KatyCourtRoyal!"

If I knew then that this is going to be a "suicide" mission, I would have stopped them right there in there tracks before anything had happened. This is going to be long, so hang in there, it's going to get rough.

7:45 am.

Kylie walked through the court yard, right into our trap. Katy was approaching Kylie in the opposite direction with Blake in tow. I didn't tell Blake about any of this because he might turn again and we can't risk her finding out and ruining everything. Kylie looks up from her nails and see Blake and runs over to him like a moth to a light bulb. "Heeeeeyyyyy Blaky! What's ya doin?" She says like a peppy cheerleader. "Oh nothing." This conversation continues as Courtney reaches out from behind the bush she was hiding towards Kylie's necklace. As Kylie starts to turn around,"Kylie! Um don't move! There's a bug in your hair!" Katy shouted. "Where WHERE?!?!?!" Courtney almost and gave up her  cover but she didnt. Blake stepped in,"It's just a leaf." And pulled it out of her hair. Courtney then reached up, unhooked the necklace from around her neck and tossed it to me. I ran. I ran all the way to my locker, and by the way almost got a detention from Mrs. Macallan. I threw it in my locker and walked away.

In the court yard, I walked towards Blake, Katy, and Kylie. Courtney walked out another door and followed behind me. I gave Katy the signal that the plan was completed and she ran over to me. She whispered in my ear,"Great work!" And the three of us, and Blake, walked off to class. Part of me felt weird, like something wrong was going to happen. But like Katy said, it worked.

That's what it looked like but we will later realize that we have awaken a sleeping beast.