Chapter 17: Sweet Mother of Chocolates!

Elsa's POV

Peri and I, along with Snow, took a stroll around the Academy. First we went back to my house, so that I could put my bags first and we went off. Snow was happily barking and playing around with Peri.

"Who do you want to meet first?" I asked Peri, who was now siting at Snow's back.

"Hmm.." she placed her hand on her chin, "How about Tinkerbell's Human Partner?!!"

"Anna?" I said, "Sure, I think her house is that way", I said unsurely as I pointed out at the Gym, "She did said that her House was near the gym."

Peri nodded, and we both walked towards the gym.

"Hey!!!" Somebody called out.

As I look to see who was calling.. It was Red, riding Wolfy.

"Oh hi Red." I wave my hand at her.

"So Ice Queen, who's at your friend?" she grinned, as she hopped down into the ground.

"Would you stop giving people names?" I crossed my hands, "It's kinda sounds weird."

Red always gives us names. Like how she calls Vanellope as Candy hair, Merida as Red head, Alice as Teaddict (Tea Addict), Anna as Tiger and Me as Ice Queen.

"What?" She laughs, "It's fun, right Fy?" she looked at Wolfy, who transformed into his human form.

"I don't know." he shrugged, his ears twitched and looked at me. "Oh, yeah.. first time seeing me in this form right?"

I nodded, speechless.. To be honest he was really hot.

But not as hot as Jack-

Wait. Did I just compare Jack to Wolfy?

Wolfy has spiky light brown hair with brown wolf ears, black jacket with caramel-color fur, black turtle-neck shirt, dirty white-colored pants, brown shoes with caramel-colored laces, and brown tail. (In the Picture, Previous chapter)

"Ehem." Periwinkle suddenly cleared her throat, she was already sitting in my shoulder.

"Oh!" I came back to reality, "Guys, meet my Fairy, Periwinkle!" I gestured them to Peri.

Peri flew towards them and introduced herself, "I'm Periwinkle, a Frost fairy."

"I see, so Els- I mean IC (Ice Queen) here is the first student to have a Frost fairy." Red smiled, "Fit for the Name."

I pouted.

"Hey Raven, wake up." she shakes her bag.

Raven started to flew out of the bag, with an annoyed face. "I'm up! I'm up! What do you want?"

Red glared at her and pointed at Peri, "Meet IC's Fairy, Periwinkle."

Raven looked at Peri, "A lady!" she flew at Peri, grabbed her hand and kissed it. "My lady, it's an honor to meet a frost fairy! my first time meeting one actually." as soon as a snowflake (Flurry) touched her hand, she exclaimed. "Ouch, I most forgot Fire fairies can't touch cold stuffs."

Red and Wolfy laughed, "She's a tomboy."

Raven shouted back, "I AM NOT!" she looked away, "I merely protect Female Fairies from bad and perverted Male Fairies, especially Harry."

"Did someone said my name?" Harry, right on cue appeared with Merida.

"No one." Raven said, and looked away.

"I'm pretty sure that you called my name." Harry followed her on her back. "Wait- Did you miss me?"

"Gah!" Raven looked around to face Harry, to see that their faces are only inches apart, she blushed. "W-Who in the entire universe, would miss a creepy pervert like you?!"