Chapter 2: New Life New Fright

Elsa's POV

Tomorrow is the day I will transfer in Disney Academy, I only hope two things there: To control my powers and to make Arendelle proud.

I wore my coronation gown and braided my hair instead of my Snow Queen dress, It makes me remember the time I almost killed Anna.

"Elsa?" Anna peaked in to see me. "Everyone's waiting for you."

"Okay, I'm coming!" I hurriedly followed Anna.

As we both arrived at the ball room, one of the guards announced our names, "Queen Elsa of Arendelle....Princess Anna of Arendelle."

Anna and I went near to the throne, and waved our hands.

"Now my sister will have an announcement to say." Anna looked at me and smiled.

I looked at her with a Are-You-Serious look, she just shrugged innocently. "Good evening to all of you." I cleared my throat, "As you all know my sister and I, Anna. Will be transferring to Disney Academy to be great Leaders."

"What Els-, err I mean the Queen is trying to say is that, she is gonna work hard to make Arendelle known to other kingdoms, and also to prove how grateful she is that she is your Queen."

I blushed, How does Anna know that?

The crowd applaud, the music started and they started dancing. I looked at Anna and smiled.

Suddenly we both smelled something...Sweet. Anna and I said in unison "CHOCOLATE!~" We looked at each other and laughed. We ran to the dining table where the foods are being served and we ate lots and lots of chocolates.

Few moments later of eating sweet chocolates, I headed outside to greet the rest of my people, Anna was dancing with Kristoff, Olaf suddenly appeared out of nowhere and followed me.

As I headed outside, people started cheering. I raised both of my hands and made little snowflakes, froze the floor to make a skating rink, and made all of my people ice roller skates.

People started to skate even Sven! suddenly Olaf touched my hand.

I looked at my adorable little snowman, "What is it Olaf?"

"Aren't you gonna skate?" he smiled, pointing at my people who were happily skating.

"Oh, no. I'm just gonna watch and observe them making sure nothing bad happens, also I need to entertain few people inside." I smiled heading towards the ball room. "How about you Olaf?"

"Me? I'm just gonna stay here with you so you won't get lonely." he said as he continued following me.

The celebration went perfectly, after the party I unfreeze the skating rink, and asked few of my people to clean up the ball room. I didn't even lose control of my power, I just felt happy and...

Let it Go.

~The Next Day~

Today is the day! I quickly got up and took a bath and wore one of my favorite gowns, the one Anna gave to me on my 18th birthday, the time of the coronation. It was a just like my coronation gown, but the color was different, it was ice blue, snowflakes were imprinted at the bottom, It has a black long cape on the back with sky blue stitch. I hurriedly went to Anna's room.

"Anna? Are you ready yet?" I knocked. I heard a groan on the other side of the door.

"Ready for what?" she asked.

"We're transferring remember?" I peaked inside, her hair was as messy as a lion's hair!

"Oh no! I nearly forgot!" she snapped, as she hurriedly took a bath. "Have you spoken to Kristoff and Olaf yet?"

"I was about to but I had to wake you up first." I rolled my eyes, and chuckled, "Ask some of the guards to take care of your bags." I headed towards the door.

"Okayyy!!!" she shouted. "You look amazing in that gown!"

I smiled and went directly to find Kristoff, knowing Olaf, he would definitely follow either Kristoff, Anna or Me. Few minutes have passed I finally found both of them, they were in the library.

"Good Morning Kristoff, Olaf." I greeted them as I sat down next to Olaf.

"Oh..Good Mornin' Elsa.." Kristoff greeted me back in a tired reply, his eyes were swollen! He was reading the book Anna gave him...'How to Rule a Kingdom'.

"Oh My! Are you okay?" I looked at him, and he just nodded weakly. I looked at Olaf, he was reading a book but was holding it upside down, he looked at me "He was reading it since yesterday evening." he continued reading (or was he just at it?) at the book.

I sigh, "Kristoff, you need to wash up and get ready. I need you at the ceremony for the announcement."

"Okay." he stood up,smiled weakly and left, Olaf following him from behind.

I went back to my room to check if my things were complete, I added some stuffs because my fifth bag still has some extra spaces left. I called two of my favorite maids, Caramel and Kassie to help me with get my bags to the carriage, I just held one of my favorite bags which was holding my Laptop inside, it was color Ice Blue with a big snowflake at the center.

Caramel and Kassie arrived and helped me with my bags, Caramel insisted that she would take my Ice blue bag, but I shook my head. "It's fine Carm"

She pouted and teased, "Fine, Queen Elsa." Kassie then giggled.

"I told you already, drop the Queen! Just call me Elsa!" I glared at her and smirked, "That's an order."

Caramel was more like Anna, and Kassie was the silent type, they both took care of us after my parents died.

"Okay Que-, I mean Elsa." she smiled as we both hurriedly went outside.

We both saw Anna with Kristoff, "Took you long enough!"

"Sorry." I apologized, heading to the court where the citizens are waiting, Kristoff and Anna followed so did Olaf.

I waved my hands at my people and started my announcement. "Hello my fellow people, I really am gonna miss you..but I am doing this not for myself but also for you." I said as Kristoff came near me, "Kristoff, Anna's fiancee here is gonna rule for the meantime until my return, he's a real hard worker.. Anna and I are gonna visit on holidays, and also I'll send some letters."

They all clapped, they all trust Kristoff since it was him who keep helping with burned houses, fixing clogs, plays with the children, he even gives them Free PIES!

Did you know Kristoff's pies are amazing?!

Anna and I started to head towards the carriage, Caramel and Kassie seems to have put all the bags on top of the carriage. We both bid our goodbyes and we went off towards...

Disney Academy.