Chapter 11: We Meet Again

Jack's POV

What the heck is taking her so long!

It's already 8:39! I've been waiting for 2 hours, literally!

Why am I so into her?

Maybe, because you like her?

NO I Don't!

Are you sure?

I don't know.

Can I please stop talking to myself?

I Don't know.

"Oh, wait there she is!" I muttered to myself, she was wearing shorts,a tank shirt and her hair was tied back, she has really sexy legs.

Stop It Jack!

I noticed she was looking around, It made me smile. Is she looking for me?

I threw a snowball at her, but she made an Ice Shield and blocked it.

"I knew you were stalking me again." she smiled.

"Me? stalking you? Nahh." I smiled, "I was just passing by."

She rolled her eyes, "Did you get in trouble?"

"Nope. You?" I asked her back.

"Almost." she grinned, "So, what do you do for fun in there?"

"I usually just prank a lot on other people." I brushed my hair.

"Aw, that's kinda mean." She pouted.

I laughed, "How 'bout you?"

"I haven't done anything fun since four months ago." She made a gloomy face.

Think Jack, think! What can you think about that can make her happy?

I got an Idea!

"That's unsatisfying." I smirked, "Wanna do something fun right now?"

"Huh? You can't pass the borders! You'll turn on the alarms and get caught!" she says.

"Who says I will be the one to pass." I floated.

She gave me a Are-You-Serious-look which was kinda hilarious to look at. "I-I can't do that!"

"Relax, We don't have alarms here above, only on the ground, only your school has strict rules there." I raised right hand, "Promise."

She took a deep breath, "A-Alright." she made Ice stairs above the wall, as soon as she was in our Academy, she melted the stairs so that no one can see it. "S-So? what now?"

I smiled and carried her bride-style, "Let's Fly."

Her face suddenly turned red, "W-What?!"

I flew towards the sky, Elsa wanted to scream but no voice came out of her mouth, I flew higher and higher until we were above the clouds and were able to see the moon so bright and big.

"Woah, it's so beautiful." Elsa said as she tried to swoop out some clouds.

"Yeah, your right." I looked at her beautiful blue eyes,"You are beautiful."

She blushed, "Uhmm..." she used her hands to hide her cute red face.

Snowflakes suddenly appeared beneath us, I realized it was from Elsa.

I chuckled, "C'mon don't hide your pretty face."

She took a peak at her hand, "Uhm..Thanks?"

I flew gently so that she was able to look at the view, "I've never had so much fun before.", she smiled.

I landed us on top of the school's rooftop, since there were no alarms nor CCTV cameras around here. Elsa and I lie down and watched the beautiful night skies.

"So Jack, Do you know what happened between Disney and Dreamworks Academy to make then build that wall?" Elsa suddenly asked, "I'm new here, so I don't know why they did that."

"Well..", I started explaining to her, "It actually happened few years ago, when I was new on being a Guardian..."

"Disney and Dreamworks Academy were actually had a good relationship with each other, because the ones who founded the Academies were couples. Manny, a gentleman with powers to control Gravity and the powers of the moon and Lady, a half dog, half human girl who possesses the power to control animals and the earth. One day, Manny, the one who founded Dreamworks and Lady, who founded Disney had a fight. It was said that Lady's mother was actually killed by Manny's father and that his father divorced with her mother and left his daughter to live with another woman, which basically was Manny's mother. He told her that it doesn't really have to affect their relationship because it was true love! but Lady didn't listen, and married another man, who has the same powers as her and was a half mutt and half human (Tramp). this made Manny mad and waged war between the two Academies, in the end the Boundaries or the wall, happened.."

A/N: I hope you guys didn't get too much confused >3<

"That's kinda sad.." Elsa commented, "I wonder If that will end our friendship..all because of some stupid rules.

I kinda got down on the word 'friendship', but I wasn't really sure If I truly love Elsa..

"Yeah." I managed to say, "I hope it doesn't."

She looked at her watch, "Oh, would you look at that! It's almost 12!" she laughed, "I guess time flies fast when your having fun!"

I smiled back, "You should really get home, you don't want to get caught."

She blushed and nodded.

I picked her up bridal-style again, which made her blush and stopped on the border line, she made ice stairs again and went down, but stopped. "Oh Jack!"

"Yeah?" I turned back to see her.

"I forgot something, come 'ere." she blushed, and I went near her.

She suddenly kissed my cheek, which I felt like Thunder and Lightning has struck me. She giggled, "Good Night!" she hurriedly went down her stairs, melted it and went into her room.

I was completely floating there, dumbfounded with my heart beating so fast like it was being chased away by a monster.

I flew to my house, half conscious because I still can't get over the feeling.

You like her don't you?

Shut up..

Just admit it, you loser.

Fine...Maybe I kinda like her.

Queen Elsa, you just melted my frozen heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyya Chipz!!

Thank you so much for the 106 Views!!

It's only been 5 days since I first published this book, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

Please Vote if you like, and Follow me. I promise I will follow you back :*

I hope you like this Sweet chapter!

" The worst thing a guy can do is make a girl

Fall for him when he has no intention of catching her"

-Usagi