Chapter 33: Rumble!

Author's Note: So before You guys start please let me just take a little bit of time to read this AN. I'm just here to thank you so much for the 10K views you guys are the best people on earth!

Also, You may have seen 2 of my drawings from the previous chapters, Please take a look at my new book! "Usagi's Artbook" it's not actually a story/fanfiction book, but it shares my drawings and random stuffs, so If you like my drawings please check it out.

So I have these tons of Ideas for my story, and most of them are fighting scenes, but I just don't know how to put them in the story (and also how it would fit?). So in the end, I decided to put all the ideas here, atleast, so they won't go to waste.

Alrighty then On with the story!

(Darren the) Narrator's POV

Meanwhile, in Disney's field, near the place where the wall collapsed. The Disney principals, are fighting for their school's pride and for their student's safety.

Grand Pabbie struggles, being the shortest in the group, isn't actually quite helping, was being surrounded by huge nightmare horses. Not too long, he was already driven in the corner, left by the group.

"You will not harm my students!" Grand Pabbie screamed, making the ground around him shake, he cracked the ground around him making him float in the air standing on top of a huge boulder.

He then started to attack nightmare horses, by controlling sharp rocks and attacking towards them at full speed.

A lot were hit, but there were also some who dodged neat fully.

"Looks like, they aren't dumb as they look." GP thought, smiling.

Out of nowhere, a huge Icicle appeared out of nowhere and destroyed GP's boulder, which caused him to fall down.

Thankfully, Just in time he was able to make a smaller rock, that saved him from falling into the ground.

"Wha-?" he groaned and scratched his head, just as he was surrounded (again) by a bunch of nightmare horses.

He cursed under his breathe, and started attacking again.

He soon got weaker and weaker, but the horses just keep on coming. He didn't realize a larger night horse was coming to after him behind his back.

He thought to himself, "This is it... the end of me." he then closed his eyes.

WHOOSH!

The Night horse scream/neigh in pain and vanished into thin air.

GP opened his eyes, and looked confused.

"You seem like you are in need of help, mate." A Rabbit that stands between six to seven feet tall, with grayish-blue fur, flower-like imprints on both his forehead and shoulders, and bright green eyes appeared before him.

Grand Pabbie looked astonished, he muttered. "A Pooka..."

The rabbit chuckled, "I just saved yer life, mate and I get an identification-species card?"

GP shook his head, and smiled at the rabbit. "Oh, I apologize.. and thank you for saving my life Sir?"

"Aster, Easter Aster, but ye can call me Bunnymund." he spoke with an Australian voice.

They shook their hands and smirked. "I guess Dreamworkers aren't as bad as I was told."

"I could say the same." he commented.

They then heard a growl, a bunch of night horses and a huge nightbear.

"Ye ready? old geezer?" Bunnymund teased.