Chapter 32: Wins and Losses (Part 2)

Rapunzel's POV

"There you are my little flower."

I gaped at her, "M-Mother?!"

"Ah, I missed you!", she grinned.

"W-What are you doing here?!" I said. Eugene was at the background, asking me if I was okay.

"Well, I'm here to pick my long lost little flower." She gripped me hair even tighter making me flinched in pain, "You were suddenly gone when I arrived home, the next thing is that I found out you were kidnapped by this- this wretched academy.

When I hear her said those last words, I got mad. I slapped her, which made her fell into the ground and hit her head in the process. She lost her grip on my hair, and the pain eased.

I hurriedly stood up and told Eugene I was alright. I look once more at Mother Gothel, "They didn't kidnapped me, they saved me. Think twice before you say anything, mother- of wait, or I shouldn't even be calling you that?"

She touched her bleeding head in pain.

"You, YOU were the one who kidnapped me from my own father and mother! I-I can't believed I allowed myself to be locked in that stupid tower, knowing that there was more to the world out there."

I pointed at her, "You were never the hero who saved my life from strangers who wanted my hair, you were the villain all along!"

She glared at me and stood up, "Fine. You want me to be the bad guy, now I'm the bad guy." She started to walk, and I closed my eyes preparing her attack, but when I took a peek, she walked passed by me and headed for Eugene.

"Eugene! No!" I gripped Gothel's hair and dress. She gritted her teeth in anger. She slapped me hard, which made me lose my balance and fell from the ground, but my hands were still on her dress.

"I had enough of your shenanigans!" she took a huge rock that came out of nowhere and threw it to me. It landed on my forehead, which immediately made me lose my grip on her dress.

When I finally able to have proper conscious, a knife was stabbed at Eugene's chest.

He fell down and held his stomach, "Arghh!!"

"Eugene!" I went to help him, but Gothel started pulling my hair, dragging me back, making me scream in pain. "OWW!"

"As for us.. we are going where no one will ever try to find you, again... The Disneyworks Villain Academy!"

I struggled even harder, trying to get near Eugene who was coughing blood.. no matter how my head hurts from Gothel pulling my hair.

"Rapunzel, really... Enough already! STOP FIGHTING ME!"

"NO!" I stopped, "For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight. I will never stop trying to get away from you-"

I tool a deep breathe, "-But, if you let me save him... I will go with you."

Eugene wheezed, "No, no Rapunzel don't!"

"I'll never run, I'll never try to escape.. Just let me heal him.. and you and I will be together." I continued, "Fo-Forever, just like you want. Everything will be the way it was... I promise.. Just like you want.."

"Just..let me..heal him."

She stopped and silenced for a minute and then suddenly let go of my hair. I rushed towards Eugene.

"Eu-Eugene!" I ran and sat beside Eugene. He coughs, and tries to sit down, his hands on his chest. I carefully tried to move his hand to look at the wound. He managed to get the knife off.