03

"I just read it dear, let's meet up tonight" Demian give me a call after a while when i send the proposal to him. Even though last night incident still lurking inside my mind but this is a chance to prove myself once in a while and this kind of opportunity don't come often. 'Demian is not the type of guy that easily drowned with only a proposal' I can feel myself grinning every the excitement hits me but not until someone knock on my door.

"Oh it's you? What's up?" It was Jessica. The inncent and pure girl or so i thought. She is just a schemer as she suddenly tearing in front of me. 'Did she hit her head on the wall?' I didn't move even an inch from my seat as i just staring at her.

"B-because of m-me, your dinner with Mr. Luke was cancelled" When i was about to say something, Luke barged in as if this girl has been anticipating this kind of scene. I smirked and wait for another drama to come.

"What are you doing to her? Why is she crying?" When i took a glance to Jessica, i was very sure that i didn't imagine it. She is smirking and mocking me for being an easy target as i just listen to every word Luke said to me.

"What did-" My office phone rang and I stopped talking then answered it. It was Mary. Her voice was kind of weird but i ignore it considering that last night incident must have really frightened her that she is taking an off day today. As i was talking to Mary on the phone, a suspicious email appeared on my laptop screen and unpleasant looks was displayed on my face as i stomped to Resources Department.

"Where-" Jessica was trying to stop me with her drama but i shot her with a very displeased looks as if i am trying to tell her to stop her so called drama of bullied innocent heroin of a novel.

"Who has been in charged with the fabric supply from aboard recently?!" My voice echoing though the whole damn department. No one is answering me and it boils my anger more.

"JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME!" They are afraid of me from the very start and now i make it worse then someone close my damn sight. I was about to curse that person but that person whispered something to me in a very soft yet it was threatening.

"Put your hand down, George. I cannot see them" My frustration finally burst out as i sighed and shut my eyes for a moment and asked them in gentle manner.

"Sorry for my rudeness just now, answer me who in charge with it...just say the name and i will deal with that person by myself" George tapped on my shoulder and I give up then go back to my office. I pulled out my hair string and sat down on the couch while shutting my eyes. 'Fuck! I was just thinking of new achievements and now someone trying to ruin my plan?' I go to the washroom and removed my makeup and i was so pale as a ghost but i don't care because no one will be impressed even if i tried to dress myself up. 'This thing is now useless' Then go back to my office.

"Miss-" George stopped talking as he already know what I am going to do right now. Just by looking at Sierra current condition, George took Sierra stuff along with few documents and her personal laptop. 'Her condition is getting worse since that girl come' George walked out from my office leaving me confused.

"Hey-" Sierra couldn't say anything and just silently following him from behind. When i was about to step out from the company building, i ran in back to my room. I forget something and when i come back it was already gone. 'Hah! They're so fast' I couldn't think of anything else then slowly with a careful steps go back to George.

"I wanna see him" George race away to the WA. It was quite a busy time so we were stuck for 30 minutes because WA building is very far from WALL company. Too much on my head lately and so I slept through the way to WA. When we arrived, George doesn't bother to wake me up and waited until I woke up.

"WA?" I feel my throat is hurt. I stay silent for a while and step out from the car. When i arrived to his room, Demian was there. He was laughing so loud with few more important person. Demian saw me and jumped on me like usual.

"I thought our date is-" When he saw my face, he freaked out and turn into caring mother. My facial face didn't change as I keep staring at the man that i supposed to meet.

"What-" Demian looked towards the man that i currently looking at. "Blaze! I know it! I shouldn't trust you with my little sister. Forget it, I am taking her back to England tonight" I finally looked at Demian. I touch his cheeks and slowly pinched it.

"MY EARS IS VERY PRECIOUS BIG BROTHER" Demian latched onto George as he weeping like a little kid.

"What happen to you?" A gentle hand caressing my cheeks and it was Gary. He got a pretty long lashes and if i am a guy i would totally fall head over heels to him.

"Demian, about the proposal i give to you. Cancel it. whoever calling you after this or sending any proposal that exactly like it after this, do not even consider it. It was stolen just now and I am not sure who take it. Also since you're here, Gerard I am sorry on behalf of the supplies payment that was never received" There's no emotions on my face. I am just too tired.

"My,my there's nothing to worry about it my dear. What about we go on a date as a payment?" I looked at him and said yes then walked away to go back. Even though, my answer was quite shocking but Gerard said nothing in return.

"Then it's confirmed. I will send you the details later~" I do not know what is this feeling but seeing the new girl with him makes me feel abandon. 'I have a bad feeling about this' Then George just drive me home. I am so lazy to take my stuff with me so i just leave it inside the car and only bring my phone with me.