10

Sierra and Camie stared at each other. Sierra couldn't help but ran away. Her body keep trembling that her mind becomes blank.

"Sierra!" Blaze too was shocked when he saw Sierra ran away with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Dammit! Sierra!" Blaze was running fast trying to get Sierra but she was no longer there. Sierra lost her mind and told George to drive her home.

it's been a week since that happened and Sierra hides herself away. George becomes her middle-man who do everything that she supposed to do in order to recover the loss in her department.

Another week passed and Sierra finally comes out to her office. When she returned, her aura changed. A wave of new start and confidence is forming around her. Even her charisma was enhanced and no one knows what happened to her this past weeks. But the determination in her eyes can be seen clearly.

"Sierra" Luke comes to greet her and Sierra just coldly look at him.

"Did you already sign the divorce paper?" Luke was taken aback but shrug his head from left to right.

"Then?" Sierra continue to walk away towards her office with Luke tailing behind her.

"I-I met Camie. Yesterday...yeah. So-uh..." Luke loss words. His resentment and grudge towards Sierra in times of their marriage was totally unacceptable to the point that Luke couldn't help himself but feeling pathetic and stupid. He was too confident that Sierra was dead and blame it on the innocent person.

"So, when are you going to sign the divorce paper? Your true love has returned and what's the point of continuing this meaningless marriage" Sierra stopped walking just in front of her office.

"T-that...can we start over? I want to repent my mistake. I just can't help this feeling. Without you by my side...I feel at lost. so give me chance to change" Sierra turned around and sighed.

"I have given you thousand chance before yet you never use it. You said you want to start over? Just imagine how many times you've been hurting me. If you really want to repent then let me go. I want to be happy too but not with you" Luke was taken aback to the point that he wanted to cry but he hold it inside him. Luke was a very soft-hearted person. Luke is not as cold as people thought. He might be grown up from outside but not inside. He still a baby.

"Then, excuse me" Sierra herself was holding her tears from rolling down. Imagine you have been in love with the love of your life since childhood. When the two of you becomes a legal husband and wife, he loathed you. The fantasy of being lovey dovey with him was nothing than a dream. Every night in times of your marriage filled with fights, arguments and tears. There's no love or sympathy. He never care for his legal wife.

It's been a month since Sierra and Luke divorced. Furthermore, the balance of Luke and Sierra shares finally becomes unbalanced. Sierra owned 90% of the WALL company since the shareholders keep siding with Sierra and sold their share to her. When it happened, Luke becomes the Vice president and there's Sierra. The one and only owner of WALL company.

"Mom...I have taken it back. your hard work is not meant to be wasted on greedy people" Sierra comes to visit her mother's grave. WALL company was originally her mother company but at some point something happened and Bastion becomes the second biggest shareholders.

"Sierra" The voice of the person that she did not want to hear at all. Not at that time when she still developing herself.