08

After massaging Jessica's sprained ankle, Luke was informed that Sierra fainted. Luke was feeling strange. 'I am such a fool. I was taking care of Jessica while my wife was taken away to hospital and now I dont even have the slightest clue of what her conditions right now' Luke sighed and continue his work.

"Sierra..." Cindy was crying beside Sierra's bed. Cindy cares so much for her since Sierra helped her in the past. George who is still shocked with what happened before Cindy comes, stayed silent the whole time.

After a while, Sierra woke up and looked around. Cindy was holding her hand and it's so warm. George saw her slowly opened her eyes, approach Sierra.

"I...water..." Sierra's voice sounds like she in pain yet it's soft and tender. George hands her a glass of water as Cindy helped her to sit up. After a few moment, Sierra getting out from her bed as Cindy stopped her.

"You need to rest" But Sierra didn't listen and asked George to bring her home. George couldn't refuse and picked her in a bridal style. Cindy who was so shocked only followed behind her.

"Where are we going?" George asked and Sierra said his house. George was taken aback but nodded. Cindy couldn't help but get more worried.

"Cindy within my absence please take over my position. I will work from George's house. I need some times to fully back to my best conditions. Also George don't tell a soul about what happen to me with Gerard. I will deal it by myself" George nodded. He also know the consequences of not obeying her words.

After arrived at George's house, Sierra lay down on the couch and ask for Geroge to buy a pill. A pregnancy control. It will be very bad if she suddenly pregnant while Luke never touched her after their wedding night.

"Sierra..." George hands her the pills and a glass of water. Cindy looked at Sierra and confused but stay silent. That night, Sierra and Cindy have a long talk.

Luke is back at his home. He ploped himself on his king sized bed while thinking for Sierra. 'Where the fuck is her...' Luke sighed and sit up then decided to take a shower.

"What should we do next..." George asked Sierra after sending Cindy's back to her home. Sierra still feel so weak. Sierra didn't say anything and when George peeked at her, she was already sleeping. He smile and took her to a room. 'Poor Sierra...' George walked out from the room and go to his own room to take a rest after shower.

"Damn..." Demian was indulging himself in alcohol. He was so sad of seeing Sierra's current conditions. He regretted it. 'Camie...This is all her fault!' Demian throw the glass in his hand. Blaze said that Camie died because Sierra didn't help her but turns out Camie is actually missing. On her funeral, the coffin indeed has her body laying inside but after it ended, her body is gone. That's mean the possibility of Camie still alive is very high.

'Why did you left me died...Sierra....You have to die with me!" Sierra woke up from her nightmare. It's back. The nightmare thatshe thought already buried deep inside her memories come again. 'Camie...' Sierra whispered to herself.