06

Upon seated inside Gerard's car, I closed my eyes and fall asleep but I still feel kind of weird. 'This feels like a deva Ju. I just hope that it won't be like last time' So I convinced myself to sleep. My sleep was interrupted because of something on my chest so i tried to move my hand but i cannot move instantly I opened my eyes just to see myself naked with my hand was tied above my head.

"Sweety you woke up?" Gerard said with his naked body and his long hair was down while pounding inside me. I tried to fight him but my body just won't move as i wanted to.

"W-ah...Let me go!" Gerard pushed deeper as it constantly hit my soft spot. Gerard touched my face and smirk like he just won a lottery.

"Why should i let you go? We just started. You're squirming to free yourself from me while you're this wet? Why don't we just enjoy every second of this moment" With that he slammed his lips on mine. I tried to fight but Gerard gently touched my chest and it makes me moan. Thus, he took the advantage of putting his tongue inside my mouth.

"As I thought, it's much better when you're awake. Oh my-uh" His thrust getting faster as I get drowned with the pleasure he gave to me. 'I feel like i am a slut right now. What the fuck i am doing? I am a married woman yet here i am get raped with Gerard' I looked straight into Gerard eyes and within a second, we were already kissing.

After that I don't remember anymore what Gerard done to me but I am very sure, he probably use a kinky play on me. I can see marks everywhere on my body and thigh. A clear hickey on my chest. "Gerard you bastard" I shouted and walked slowly to the bathroom. 'How much longer do i need to wait...everything was just fine before but then why these days my life has been unlucky?' No matter how clean I wash myself right now, it won't make me forget the humiliation i received.

"George, bring me new set of clothes. I will send you the address" Like the other day, I wasn't myself anymore. To be raped by the person that i considered good friends to me really wake me up not to trust people easily.

"What happened?" George asked when i finished getting dressed. Today i am wearing a slack with a simple white long sleeves t-shirt. My eyes puffed from crying so i used spectacles instead of contact lens.

"Nahh...nothing. Just...nothing" George pulled my shirt up and saw a bruise and hickey all over my body. I was so shocked and slapped his hand away.

"What are you doing?!" My breathe get faster as I feels so angry towards his deed to me. I stomped away leaving him to the car. 'George probably will let him know...He will make fun of me again' I don't know why but whenever it comes to that person, i just cannot stand it. 'From the start, i was looked down so much by him, and if he know this...' My tears rolling down on my cheeks. On the way to go to company, We stayed silent.

"ouch" I bumped onto someone and fall on my butt. I looked at that person and was about to apologize but then suddenly i heard Luke's voice.

"What happened?" Another drama from the attention seekers. She was whining like a little child. I don't have a mood on arguing with her then stand up by myself. My body feels sore because of last night.

"Wait...why aren't you apologizing to her? You are the one that bumped to her yet you're leaving just like that?" Luke suddenly said with a very angry tone and as for me, I turned around and bow 45 degree to her then leave quietly.

"OMFG! Poor Mrs Luke...she looks so pale yet his husband is siding with the attention seeker" The employees that saw the incident started gossiping to each other making Jessica loathed Sierra.

"Don't mind them" Luke helped Jessica get up while thinking about sierra. 'She's kinda weird. something must have happened last night' Luke took Jessica to his office and put ointment on her sprained ankle. While Jessica and Luke enjoying themselves, Something is happening at the M&R department.

"Mary, answer me honestly...Where did you go these two days? enjoying the money you took from company?" Mary's face turned pale and tried to argue the fact that she didn't do it. She was trying to put the blame on G.E company but when i asked her about the contract, she kneeled in front of me. At that time, I was holding a glass of water. A loud bang was heard from my office and Cindy comes inside to see what is happening.

"DON'T TRY MY PATIENCE! GET OUT!" Mary was shocked that he couldn't move even an inch. The glass on my hand broke as soon as I bang it on the table. I feel sting on my hand and saw blood. In an instant, the incidents of that night comes into my mind and darkness engulfed my sight.

"Ma'am!" Cindy panicked as soon as Sierra fall on the floor. He didn't know what to do and run away to find George. Cindy knows well that only George can help her because everyone know that Mr Luke don't care even a bit about Sierra even if their are married. Their relationship becomes worse when Jessica come to the company.

"Mrs Luke fainted!" George shocked and ran away to Sierra. George saw blood from her hand and it makes his heart pounding faster than before. 'Fuck! He's gonna beat me to death' George wasn't talking about Blaze but the another person that scarier than him. The real leader of WA that no one know, even Blaze himself didn't know.

"W-wait! you have to stop the blood first!" Cindy shouted to George but he ignored it. He need to bring her back to him. The blood from Sierra hand isn't stopping so when they arrived at the car, Cindy was there to help.

"I will take her back to her brother's hospital" Cindy was dumbfounded but say nothing instead nodded many times with that George race away with such high speed. Only thinking of Sierra. When he arrived at the place he mentioned before, Everyone recognize him and opened one of the VVIP room for Sierra. She was so pale with a blood all over his long sleeves t-shirt.

"SIERRA!" Demian was there. George startled with Demian arrival, which means he is here. Demian walked slowly towards him and pushed him away. George stay silent without saying anything. He was looking down waiting for another person to come inside but no one is coming after him. George let out a small sigh of relieve.

"Does my absence makes you relaxed, George?" Someone whispered behind him as George stayed silent with his eyes turned into circle. 'W-when did he come inside?' George was thinking so hard as it shows on his face.