07

"M-master..." He walked past him then approached the person that laying on the bed. "What happened?" Demian gently touch his sister's face while examining every inch of her small body.

"W-when Sierra arrived at the office, I left to take her office bag inside the car. Then someone called Cindy comes running to me. She told me that Sierra fainted but when I arrived, she already injured. In front of her, there's one girl kneeling but i don't know her" George explained as Demian sighed.

"If only I didn't agree to Blaze words, none of this would happen. That nightmare still haunting her" Demian put his hand on his face while murmuring something.

"Blaze? Hmm~" The anonymous man with them was smirking inside his mask. This man is none other than the 1st leader of WA but hides in the darkness. Only recently he comes out but no one know this man. A middle aged man with a muscular body.

"Then what are you going to do?" Demian looked at the masked man in front of him. Demian casually converse with the masked man.

"Nothing...I will wait until the perfect moment" Then that man slowly step out from the room. Back to WALL company, Mary was very shocked with what just happened.

"Mary you bitch! You should just kill yourself. Why didn't you disappear after taking the company money! 1,000000$ Is not a small amount! Do you ever think of what might happen to Sierra! Get out from here!" Cindy was shouting while tears brimming out from her eyes.

"Cindy calm down..." Nick tried to calm Cindy. But Cindy keep shouting but not until Luke come and ask what happen. When he saw blood on the floor, his eyea turn into circle.

"What happen?" Luke panicked and thought it was Sierra that making a problem but it's too far if she killed a.person but Sierra was nowhere to be found.

"Why don't you ask that bitch over there. I have had enough I am going to see Sierra" Cindy walked away ignoring Luke. Cindy give a murderous glare to the girl beside Luke then stomped away.

"I..am..sorry" Mary was on the floor. She was shaking all over. Nick approached her and helped her get up.

"Go home for now. I will handle things here" Mary nodded and walked slowly. She was staggering like a newborn calf.

"Mr Luke, your wi- I mean Mrs Luke admitted to hospital but I do not know where. She fainted after dispute with Mary" Nick excused himself and find a cleaning staff.

Luke was dumbfounded. He just realized that he really neglected Sierra well being. Even though he hate her so much but Sierra still his legal wife. 'If grandfather know this...this is not good' Luke walked away to his secretary and told him to Call Cindy but it was not answered.