09

Demian keeps drinking while thinking about Sierra. "DAMN! FUCK THEM ALL!" Actually Demian hated himself the most because he is too narrow-minded. Demian took off his shirt then lay down on the couch as he put his hand on top of his forehead then close his eyes. In the meanwhile, Sierra was hiding under a warm blanket. 

"My lady" Sierra's head was throbbing so bad. She looks into the mirror inside the bathroom and felt so disgusted to herself. 

"You've to be strong" Those kiss marks and the cut on her hand is hurting. Her heart is throbbing in pain yet she still woke up and get ready to go to work. 

When Sierra comes into the office, there was a big uproar. It was only a week yet the department was so noisy and in a mess. 

"What happen?" Sierra lean against the department room's door while looking at her co-worker. 

"Someone changed the supplier and when we received the item, it was in a bad condition. Then when we tried to contact them back...we cannot get in touch with them" Cindy reported to me. I can see their appearance was in a mess. Their black eyes was so visible. 

SIERRA POV

"Who changed it?" Sierra asked with her emotionless tone. Then suddenly an annoying voice with a teary eyes come to my view. 

"I...I didn't mean it to be like this. I just wanted to lower the budget. Since i-it was the same item and that company was offering with less cost than the current supplier..." It was that stupid Jessica. 

"Why are you here? Isn't your department is under Luke? Why are you here? Who gave you permission to work here?" Then another person come from behind me. 

"I did" It was Luke with his cold attitude. When Luke comes into my view, Jessica hides behind him and suddenly smirked at me. 

"Oh. So I assume that it was your order to messed up MY department, Mr Luke?" I pressed the 'MY' sound as if I am trying to fight him head on. 

"What do you mean by that?" Luke flinched as I wave my hand and told my whole department to have an off-day. 

"I will clean up this SHIT. Go home and rest well" I walked away to my office and make a phone call to someone. 

"Gerard...did my company terminated the contract with your company?" Gerard sounds usual and said yes. I let out a sigh and cut the line. 

"Come" A text comes in and it was him. 'Blaze?' I looked at my current condition and decided to wear makeup to cover the half disappearing hickey on my neck. It was a relief that I always top up my makeup tools at my office. By using the magic foundation, I manage to hide it well. 

"Where are you going?" Luke's face come into my sight the moment I opened my office door. After I locked my office, I turn around to face him. 

"I am on my way to the supplier company" Luke was staring at me. I sighed and walked away without even asking for his permission. 

"Oh right...It's been three years. I think we should get divorce already. I am tired of this contract marriage. Me too, deserve to be happy" After I finished my word, I stormed away without waiting for his answer. 

When I arrived to Blaze's personal room, I saw her. The one that been haunting me in my dream. Now I know why Blaze has been postponing all of his plan until today. He was waiting for someone to return, her long lost childhood friend, Camie.