05

'Mary? I put my chopsticks down and answered it. As soon as I began talking, there's no answer so i waited for few minutes but no answer. 'Weird...maybe she accidentally dialed me? who knows' So I ended it just like that and continue eating.

"Now, where should i begin?" I talked to myself as the time slowly passed by. I picked up all the stuff that I throw to George moments ago and put it on place. 'Careful what you do...Coz God is watching your every move~' I found myself singing a very unusual song.

"This vase has been empty for so long...maybe I could-" My office door was swung opened by someone. I turn around to see the face that I really don't know what to say. Between happy and disgust, i just don't know anymore.

"Yes Mr. Luke? Is there anything i can help?" He looks around to see a messy office of mine and he spontaneously asked me then I saw someone behind him. That's it! I am disgusted with both of them.

"What happen to your office? Did you get robbed?" I smirked and put down the vase on the table near the window. I stayed silent for a moment and turn around to answer him.

"Yes. A thief come into my room and steal something a very important document" I intentionally say the 'important document' part a little louder. Luke looked at me while trying to inquiry more.

"I heard from your department that you have interesting proposal...can I see it?" That's it. 'Ask me more~this is thrilling' I chuckled and look straight at him. Luke's face was frowned while trying to read what's on my mind.

"Eh...didn't I told you just now~ An important document was stolen...What do you think it is?" The girl behind Luke, looked so shocked and i can feel a very sinister aura from Jessica.

"What do you mean? That document was the interesting proposal?" I smile and continue picking up the paper on the floor and stopped on one piece of paper. 'Mary? She's the one responsible on the budgeting of supplies with Gerard company' I sighed and carefully stacked the paper on my other desk.

"Who is the one that made the proposal?" I didn't look at him but still answer him.

"Who know? I haven't read it yet. I have business with G.E company yesterday, So i just left it on my table by the time I come this morning everything was in a mess" While trying to look for more information or miscalculation on the supplies incident, my phone rang suddenly. 'Gerard?' I wonder why is he calling me right now. it's not even lunch time.

"Hello my dear~Are you busy tonight? I have something to discuss~" His way of speaking is still the same. The way he playfully talk to me is a little bit creepy but that's Gerard. A young CEO but womanizer. He won't stop pestering if he interested in that specific girl, for example me.

"Sure" That's all i answered and i ends it on spot not because I don't like to talk with him but the lead to my suspicion is here. I smirked and take all the paper in front of me.

'Cindy, did Mary come in to work today?' I called Cindy through the office phone.

'No, not yet ma'am, why?" Cindy asked back as I told her to call all responsible individual that involved with the transaction with G.E compay.

"Sorry, Mr.Luke. I need to go and have an urgent meeting with my department" Luke looked at me and asked me what happened but i never give him an answer because i was rushing.

"I checked all the document about G.E company and the pending payment...who was in charge of it before Mary?" I asked gently as last night incident still in my mind. [LOL ~I SCARED EM']

"It was Rain and me. But before receiving the goods, we will make sure to make payment first because that's on the contract and we have never asked for supplies without payment even it's emergency because they won't just agree" Clare explained in depth as it makes me thinking.

"Other than Mary? Who else involved with it?" They looked at each other and they confirmed that Mary insisted to do it alone. That fact alone struck me so hard. 'If that really happened? Where did the money go?' I remember that this morning Mary called, and so i tried dialing her back but it won't connect.

"It's okay. For now, put on hold the contract with G.E company. Stop them sending this season's supplies" I sighed and dismissed for now and just wait for my next instruction. 'I really hate with this feeling I am having right now' I keep calling Mary's number but still no answer. That day ends so fast. When I was about to find George, someone call my name.

"Why are you here?" Gerard with his seducing smile was waiting in front of the company building. He was grinning from ear to ear. 'My goddess, this Gerard is so impatient' George comes up to me as he eyeing Gerard behind his sunglasses.

"Sorry, I have appointment with Gerard but i will call you back later" George just take my office bag and walked away. I only bring my phone and wallet as usual because bringing my bag is a hassle. When I was about to enter Gerard car, another one called my name and it was Luke.

"Sierra? Where are you going?" I can see his displeased face upon seeing the man inside the driver seat is not George. I looked back at Luke like 'You're acting like a good husband right now?' I sighed and was about to say something but that idiot Gerard suddenly spoke.

"Mr Luke, I am borrowing your wife for some company business with G.E company" Luke looked at me and that moment Jessica suddenly stumbled from behind and make as if it was an accident just to let people see that Luke is very concerned about him.

"Wuu~Nice catch! You've got a beauty hidden when you already got a gorgeous wife, huh? Then see you~" I looked at Luke and get inside Gerard car.

When we arrived at Gerard owned bar, we sit at the corner to avoid people eyes. "So what's the issues?" I asked Gerard. He looks at me then suddenly smirk. It sends me a shiver through my vein.

"W-what? why are you looking at me like that Gerard?" Gerard just shrugged his head and his favourite drink arrived. I looked at him sipping his drink and tried mine as well.

"Dry Martini. A classic martini made of gin and dry vermouth, huh?" I put my glass down and wait for Gerard to continue speaking. At first we talked about business but then suddenly it changed to tasting of many drinks in his bar. Started from Margarita, whiskey sour, Manhattan, Daiquiri and Negroni, all of it actually taste nice. I have been feeling dizzy for some time but ignored it because I thought it was just the drinks.

"I think I am going home. But first let me go to the bathroom" I walked slowly to the bathroom and the dizziness getting strong as time passed. When i comes back to Gerard, I fall forward straight into Gerard's muscular arms.

"I will send you home now. you can sleep on the way" I trusted Gerard with all my heart and nodded. On the other hand, someone was jumping in happiness.