04

When I arrived at our so called house after married to Luke, I started to think of so many things from the past. I recalled the night of my nightmare begins. That night I just arrived from England and I was told to attend a party at Bastion Family household. Later  in the same night, I was so bored and tired as well so i excused myself to go home but what i encountered on my way to out from the mansion is Lucas was harassing someone but because of the darkness and my sight was blurry i feel so sleepy and continue to walk but when i arrived at my car, i just realize that i didn't come alone.

"My phone?" I looked around to find my phone but it wasn't there. I must left it at the washroom. With a careful step, i dragged myself to back inside and to find my companion.

"Melissa let's go back home, i feel so tired and sleepy as well" Melissa looked at me and told me to home first since she found herself a driver. I smirked at her boldness about finding a one night stand partner easily.

"Cold~" I fasten my step and i heard a weird noise. 'What's that?' Blame myself for getting curios at that moment. It's Lucas again so the curiosity in me died instantly but when I was about to go, I heard something like a vase broken.

"So fierce-" My eyes turn to circle. Lucas killed the girl. I can see blood is spilling out from her head as my sight get used to the darkness. I took a step closer and realized that the identity of the person. At that moment, My head couldn't think straight and the first thing I thought of is to run.

'I didn't see it. I see nothing' Upon started my car, I race through the night as my hear pounding so fast. When I come home, my father shocked to see my face that pale like a ghost.

"You're back already? Where's you companion?" I looked at him and took a breath but my legs give out. My mind went blank as my body started to shiver. I keep repeating that i see nothing in my mind. My father was confused and ran towards me. He touched my shoulder as he tried to calm me down.

"I am s-so tired" My father let out a sigh and told my mother to take me back to my room. My mother did not say anything and tucked me to bed like a little child after i changed my dress into pyjamas. 

"I-I didn't see it...Let me-LET ME GO!" I know that i am really fucked up right now. I keep having the nightmare for more than a weeks now. My condition getting worse but soon after that I started eating sleeping pill and soon after that i tried to sleep normally and that nightmare wasn't there anymore not until that person come and threaten my whole family.

"Miss Sierra...You were there that night?" That man in front of me was smiling the whole time but I know very well his intention. My father and mother was sweating the whole time. We're not from a well-known family but my father know very well the man in front of him. That is the WA President but there's a rumor that, there's another man behind him which actually the true president of WA that really likes to pull string from darkness.

"I was told that you just back from England with your Exceptional PhD in Corporate Secretaryship. It's perfect then, actually right now i need a secretary. Will you accept my offer?" Sierra nodded slowly as she tried to stay calm. She curse her luck for the first time in life. 'Just after I get used to it...Here come another trigger' That man clearly trying to use me for his benefit but i know i am not in good position to refuse him.

"Miss?" The head maid, Evangeline greet me. She looked at me as I just smile at her.

"I want to rest. No one to disturb me" As soon i make contact with my bed, I feel sleepy and fall asleep with my office suit still on me. When I woke up it was already six in the morning. I took a shower then get ready to go to the office. I called George first before I take my shower, so I bet he's already outside waiting for me.

"Morning" George just nodded. As always he will not talk back to me if it's not important. George is another loyal pawn of him. Soon after when i arrived at the company, George drive away to find breakfast for both of us. He know that I didn't eat anything since yesterday.

"What a generous little rat~" The document that stolen yesterday is back to it's rightful owner but I don't need it anymore then put it in the shredders. 'My heart is itching to find the thief'.

"Hmm? What's this?" A mail with attachment received early in the morning. 'The heck people woke so early to send me mail' When i open it, i was nearly got heart attack because it was a picture of a man and woman naked while making love also it was zoomed so it was so clear HD picture. At first i ignored it because this picture doesn't show their face but i saw a video among the pictures.

"Greeting to Miss Sierra. How are you these day? I am eager to see you soon" My heart was pounding so fast. 'Who is this?What the fuck is happening? Is it him, pranking me? But their voice is different' I tried to reply the email but seems like I was blocked as soon as this mail delivered.

"What happen? You sick?" George suddenly come inside the office and it startled me. I throw every stuff i get in my hand as he tried to calm me down. When I come back to my sense, George's sunglass was on the floor.

"I-i am sorry"  George sighed and put down the breakfast that he buy and i joined him. I looked at his face and realized that there's a small cut on his face. I look inside my desk for a hand-plaster, luckily I have them. At first i was hesitant but i encourage myself to put it on his face.

"Don't move" George stayed and i can feel his eyes on me. 'Stupid woman! Don't blush! He is an old man already' After I finished, i took my own breakfast and started eating with a guilty in my heart.

"You don't have to feel guilty. It's my fault for not knocking the door before come in" I looked at him as if i am trying to ask him that 'What are you? Mind reader?'.

"I am not a mind reader. It shows on your face" He continue eating without looking at me. 'No,no,no you probably a mind reader' He looked at me and I got busted for making a weird face while staring at him.

"W-why are you smirking? s-so rude" At that time I was so embarrassed plus feel so stupid. 'What am i? A tsundere? and why the hell I stutter?!' I am beating myself in my head right now. George continue to smirk and walk out after finishing his breakfast. 'This old man?! did he just teased me?!' While thinking of what just happened, my phone suddenly ring.