Chapter Eleven: The PAX Announcement

Word Count: 1559

(Y/F/G): your favorite game

What's your favorite video game?

I bounce on the balls of my feet backstage at PAX West while the rest of GameSquad gets their mics on. I pull my phone out of back pocket glancing at the screen to see if Tom and Harrison had gotten seats with everyone else.

Thomas💙

We found Sean

He just like grabbed my shoulder

"Dude, you're going into the wrong theatre"

My Future💍

Glad I told him where you guys were

You would have missed the show

Thomas💙

Yeah

But we are all settled.

You ready to tell everyone?

My Future💍

Absolutely

Time to tell everyone of our little bundle

"You doing okay, TL?" I turn and look at Arya, who is smiling at me.

"Yeah, just making sure Tom and Haz found seats with Sean, Mark, and crew." I state, moving to make sure that my mic can be easily turned on when I get to the back of the auditorium. "Are we almost ready to go?"

"Yup, the boys are already in place on right stage and Arya and I will be left stage. All you have to do is go to the back and text me when you're set and we will get the music started." Marz states moving to place a hand on Arya's shoulder.

"Alright, see you all on stage." I smile at them and walk over to the security guard, Greg, that had been assigned to keep an eye on me during the convention. I give him a little nod before following him into the hallway to the front of the auditorium and shut the door behind me. I lean on the door and take a deep breath before texting Marz that I was ready to go.

The sound of GameSquad's streaming music started to play over the speakers, it is left to play for about a minute until it fades and cuts off suddenly. Time to work.

"I cannot believe it!" I groan, stomping up the path, smiling and high-fiving people as I jog up the path and make it up the stairs and climb on stage, "Hold up a second." I pant waving my hand at the audience, making a few people giggle. "Okay, so story time!" I call, making the crowd cheer excitedly. "So, since we had the panel to do, I left this morning to meet up with the rest of GameSquad, because we all know I'm always late, so we decided that we would all stay together until the panel. But," I draw out the word while I swing from one side to the other, looking at the audience while they giggle. "We all enter PAX and within ten minutes, Jac and Kyle done disappear!-"

"I told you if we stopped we would be late-" Jac calls, jogging on stage Kyle tagging along behind him.

"I had to get that pretty thing-" Kyle says, placing a hand over his heart.

"Yeah, I pretty chocolate muffin." Jac scoffs, making the audience laugh.

"So, uh, where is Marz and Arya?" Kyle asks, moving to the left side of me while Jac stays to the right.