Chapter Seven: It's Just a Bug

Word Count: 2075

"Alrighty," I rub my hands together as I sit down in front of my computer, "Are we recording Golf with Friends first or going over what we are doing for the PAX panel?"

"Record first," Arya states as Marz plops down beside her with two mugs in hand, "We then can practice our little spiel after the fact."

"Sounds like a plan. We ready for intros?" Kyle asks, stretching his arms over his head.

"Yeah, lets get-" my stomach lurches, causing me to pause and place a hand over my stomach.

"You okay there, TL?" Marz asks.

I shake my head before quickly standing from my seat, hand over my mouth, and sprint for the bathroom, the voices for my friends yelling from Skype behind me. I collapse to my knees and vomit into the toilet, groaning after finally emptying my stomach of what I had eaten for breakfast. I gasp for air, leaning an arm on the seat while laying my head on top to catch my breath and let the lightheadedness pass before flushing the toilet. I stand slowly and move to the sink to rinse out my mouth, then brush my teeth. I take a chance to look at my tear stained cheeks and pale face. I let out an annoyed breath before slowly making my way back down the hallway to the kitchen. I pop the fridge open to grab a bottle of ginger ale from the door shelf and grabbing a pack of saltine crackers from off the counter before walking back to the recording room.

"What the hell was that about?" Marz yells as I plop down in my chair, setting the bottle off screen while I reset my mics, chewing on the crackers.

"I haven't been feeling well the past few days, I'm fine, just a bug." I state quickly, running my hands through my hair. "Am I good to start the intro?"

"Yeah," Jac says with a raised eyebrow, Kyle cracks his knuckles next to him, "start us out, TL, before you get sick again."

I flip him off before clapping my hands together, "What's up guys, you're on with TimeLock,-"

"JacKylegameplays," the boys shout

"Welcome," Arya murmurs directly into the mic

"to Oblivion," Marz rasps

"And you're on," I state

"With GameSquad."

"Thanks so much for watching," Arya calls smiling at the camera after a two hour recording session.

"We will see you all, in the next one!" Jac and Kyle call out.

"Don't forget to check out our personal channels if you miss us." Marz states, pouting out her lower lip.

"And make sure to give that like button a little bit of love." I state, smiling at the camera.

"Until next time, this is GameSquad, signing off." We state together before stopping our recordings and giving everyone a thumbs up to show that we are all stopped.

"Okay," Arya groans while Marz moves from her seat to grab her phone from off the charger, "who is editing this bad boy?"

"It's the boys turn to edit the video. I don't know who is doing it, but the we have edited the last 3 weeks." Marz states before sitting back down in her chair.

"I have to pee, I'm not doing the editing, boys." I state, bouncing in my seat.

"Send over your recordings and I'll edit them," Kyle says, running a hand through his freshly dyed midnight blue hair while Jac pushes his chair away from the desk and rolls off screen. The girls and I upload our recordings and get them ready to send while we chit chat back and forth.