Part 4- An Invitation

Just a little pre-smut warning in this part, and it's at the very end.

That next Monday Hyungwon was sitting with Kihyun in their advanced algebra class and he felt a lot better. Things were still a little tense and nervous around his brother, but he no longer felt self-conscious going to school. He determined he was finally coming to terms with things, although maybe it was too quick to judge because he hadn't interacted with Wonho at all over the weekend.

The bell rang indicating the end of class, and caused everyone to stand. He did the same before smiling at Kihyun and slinging his bag over his shoulder. "Ready to go to lunch?"

"Mm." Kihyun nodded before they started to leave.

"Uh, Kihyun, Hyungwon wait one minute." The teacher stopped them before they walked out the door.

"Is something wrong sir?" Kihyun asked.

"No nothing at all. The thing is..." he stood from his chair and moved to be in front of them. "You two are my best students in this subject, and there's an underclassman who is struggling with the algebra course below this one, so I was wondering if you two could work together in tutoring him?"

The pair looked at each other before nodding.

"Oh...Sure we could do that." Hyungwon agreed politely.

"Great, his name is Changkyun, I'll introduce you to him soon and work out a schedule after class sometime alright?" the teacher said happily.

"Sounds good to me." Kihyun replied.

-&-

"So you just agreed to tutoring some kid you don't even know?" Jooheon asked them as they were all eating lunch together at their table. "I've never even heard of anyone in this school with the name Changkyun."

"I think he was new this year. And why not tutor him?"Hyungwon shrugged. "He can't be that bad."

"I guess." Jooheon replied before stealing one of Kihyun's fries and laughing as he protested. "Wait you said he was new?" He asked his mouth still full of the fries he stole. He then swallowed. "Is he that one Freshman who everyone talks about as being really antisocial?"

"I don't know maybe, we haven't met him yet remember?" Kihyun asked still not seeming amused by his food being stolen.

"Mm, well they all could just be rumors, but I heard he doesn't have any friends because he acts so standoffish and unfriendly, so I hope he isn't him." Jooheon replied.

"Oh my god!" Kihyun exclaimed semi-quietly, suddenly ducking under the table so only his eyes could see over it.

Jooheon was distracted from his own food and looked at him strangely before looking to Hyungwon for answers.

Said male just shrugged before looking in the direction Kihyun seemed to be avoiding. "Oh, I see." He suddenly smirked. "It's Shownu isn't it?"

"He saw me staring." Kihyun replied shrinking down a bit more. "Oh god I hope he doesn't think I'm crazy."

"I'm sure you violently ducking under the table helped that fact." Jooheon smiled shaking his head. "Seriously man you've been pining after him for like three years now. Why don't you just talk to him or something? He's graduating this year so it's not like anything too bad can happen, you could miss your chance."

"I have talked to him before, but I get all nervous and don't know what to say, or say weird stuff, and I can't just confess, what if it makes him hate me?" The short boy frowned.