Part 8- Painful Pining

It was lunchtime and Hyungwon as well as Kihyun Jooheon and Changkyun decided to eat in the library to get some studying done, since Changkyun had an algebra test coming up and Jooheon tagged along to not be alone.

Hyungwon wasn't doing much studying however, or eating for that matter, he rolled his food on his tray and his book had been open to the same unread page for the past ten minutes.

"Kihyun-hyung, is Hyungwon-hyung okay?" Changkyun whispered to the older male, gaining jooheon's attention too.

"Seriously, he's been sulking all day." Jooheon pointed out. "I thought it was just him being tired as usual this morning, but now I'm not so sure. In class the bell rang and I had to call his name four times before he snapped out of whatever he was in and got up to leave."

Kihyun sighed a bit putting his pencil down. "Hyungwon." He addressed him but got no response. "Hyungwon!" He repeated a little louder. He then got annoyed and balled up a clear wrapper in his hand before throwing it at the taller's head. "Hey dumbass, listen to me when I call you."

Hyungwon snapped out of his daze and sat up before shaking the wrapper out of his hair and letting it fall back onto the table.

"He's still worried about his hair that's a good sign." Jooheon joked a little dramatically, making Changkyun smile a bit.

Hyungwon let out a breath giving them his attention finally. "Sorry, my mind's a little distracted what did you want?"

"Distracted is an understatement..." Kihyun looked at him strangely. "Seriously dude what's wrong?"

"Nothing really." Hyungwon shook his head only to be met with three stares of obvious disbelief. He then sighed again this time in defeat. "Okay so it's about the whole Wonho situation."

Kihyun and Jooheon automatically sparked up in interest, but Changkyun still looked confused.

"Wonho?" He questioned. "You mean that popular senior everyone always talks about?"

"Yeah that's the one..." Hyungwon trailed off, slightly annoyed that even a new freshmen had heard about Wonho's infamous reputation. "But you know I probably shouldn't talk about it..."

"No no no, you've already began you can't back out now." Kihyun insisted.

Hyungwon looked at Changkyun. "You can't tell anyone about this conversation."

"You guys are my only friends, who would I even tell?" The youngest chuckled a bit in response.

"Okay so long story short Wonho and I have been somewhat rivals for like...ever, but he's my brother's best friend so he's still around all the time, and one crazy unexpected night we hooked up. I thought it would end there but then it happened again a couple times after that." Hyungwon filled him in.

"A couple times?" Kihyun asked in shock.

"Yeah I thought it was only that one time at the party?" Jooheon added.

"Okay well sorry I didn't share the entirety of my private sex life with you." Hyungwon muttered sarcastically. "But anyway, a little while ago I started realizing something..." his mood now completely depleted.

Kihyun noticed it and his tone got a little more serious. "What is it?"

"I realized I might actually have real feelings for him..." Hyungwon admitted quietly.

"Okay... so what's wrong with that?" Jooheon asked.

"Yeah I don't understand." Changkyun agreed.

"It's wrong because he almost defiantly doesn't feel the same." Hyungwon stated like it was obvious.

"Oh well, you don't know that." Changkyun smiled trying to make things more positive.