Part 12- Genuine Emotions

Double update yay! ❤️

Hyungwon struggled to help Wonho into his living room and onto the couch. Once he was there he hurriedly ran upstairs to get the first aid kit, and brought it down.

"Hyungwon, really I'm okay." Wonho tried to assure him.

"You're bleeding too much!" Hyungwon replied, not calming down.

"Okay okay, but please, calm down a bit first." He took the taller's hands, stopping them from shaking, and buttoned up the buttons on his shirt he had missed.

"How'd you find me?" Hyungwon asked.

"I was waiting for you in the parking lot. When you didn't come I got worried. Then I notice Geun's car was still there. I looked around the school and texted Shownu and your friends when I couldn't find you. That's why they came back." Wonho replied.

Hyungwon took a deep breath before starting to clean and bandage Wonho's wounds. "I was so scared you know..." Hyungwon sniffled feeling a few more warm tear slide down his face. "They kept h-hitting you, and wouldn't stop, I asked them too, but- they didn't- t-they-"

"Hyungwon." Wonho took his chin gently, tilting it up to meet his eyes, and rubbing a thumb across his cheek to wipe the tears away. "How do you think I felt... watching you. I couldn't do nothing."

Hyungwon watched the others eyes for a moment, feeling them draw him into a clearer state of mind. He knew Wonho had to do what he did to protect him, but he still couldn't bare to see him so hurt. He leaned into then older's hand, wanting to feel his palm against his cheek.

They heard the front door open, snatching their attention away from each other. "Why is Wonho's car here, he better not be here alone-!" Chiwon suddenly entered the house.

Hyungwon quickly stood up, interrupting him and stopping him before he got to the living room. "Chiwon wait, it's not what you think, he was just protecting me... I swear." He winced feeling another jolt of pain go through his back and head.

"Are you okay?" Chiwon's anger suddenly switched to worry and he looked at his brother. He then looked behind to Wonho and his eyes widened. "What the hell happened?" He hurried over to his friend, inspecting his wounds.

"Just a few assholes at school." Wonho grumbled.

"It was this guy... who's been messing with me. He and his friends got me alone and well he tried... it doesn't matter, Wonho was there to stop them." Hyungwon stated. "But he got hurt."

"It does to matter!" Wonho stated angrily. "Its a good thing that asshole ran when the others showed up. If I ever get my hands on that little-"

"We can't worry about that now, we should take you to the hospital first." Chiwon stated seeing the state of him. "Your face is swollen, did you hurt your head?"

"No... but I think Hyungwon did." Wonho stated.

"Alright everyone get in the car, we'll go now." He helped Wonho to his feet, Hyungwon helping to take him outside.

-&-

Hyungwon walked out of the small hospital room with the doctor to meet his brother who was waiting in the hall.

Chiwon stood up when he saw them approaching.

"There are no signs of a concussion," the doctor stated. "just a little bump, he should be fine, but just make sure someone is there to monitor him for the next few days. If he starts vomiting or feeling off in anyway, come see a doctor right away. Meanwhile I gave him some basic painkillers till the bruises heal."