New neighbor

As soon as the car ride ended, I bolted out of the car and straight to my locker. My best friends, Annabeth, Tina, and Hailey were waiting for me. Out of the three in our group, I was closest to Annabeth, we were like sisters and have known each other since, like grade 8.

"Oh hey Aki ki." Annabeth said

"Oh hey nana" I said smiling at our nicknames

We then split and made our way to class.

__________________________________________________________________________

School went by fast and I made my way to Aidens car at the spot we decided to meet.

"Please don't kill me." He said wincing

"Don't be silly, you're paying for my candy after all." I replied, looping my arm in his.

1 hour later

"You are evil" Aiden told me in a cold tone as we made our way out of the mall and to his car. I had spent a good amount of his money. That's what he gets though. Imagine your brother and a girl flirting and shit in front of you? Your gagging right? Well thats how I felt.

"That's what you get loser."

"You're going to get fat." He said ignoring my last comment.

I laughed at this and then replied after stuffing some gummies in my mouth.

"Does it look like I give two shits?"

"Clearly not"

As soon as we got into the house, our mom ushered us back out to welcome the new neighbors. I was surprised she wasn't working, since she was a doctor, she had pretty late hours. Same goes for my dad.

A pretty blonde women and smiled before her eyes widened and she let out a squeal.

"Aisha, NO WAY!" She yelled

"OMG SCARLETT!"

Then came a whole bunch of girly screams and hugging and tears and so on.

"So why did you move here?"

"My husband and I got a job here at a hospital."

"What's it called?"

"Rivercome Hospital."

"OMG I WORK THERE TOO!"

Then came another round of girly screams. Wow my mom has a life full of great coincidences.

"Scar, meet my children, Akira and Aiden. Kids, this is my best friend from highschool, though we haven't seen each other since she moved to...London was it?"

"Oh wow twins! We were in London before, but about 1 year ago, we moved to California, and now here we are. Let me call my kids down. Oh and come have a seat."

"I heard screams, so I just came to check what happened." An indian looking man with warm hazel eyes said.

"Look who it is, Devin! Aisha!"

"Oh wow! I can't wait to see John!" he said referring to my dad.

"Yeah, I bet he will be so happy!" replied my mom

So my dad knew these people too? Wow.

I haven't really seen other half White, half Indian kids before. I wonder how they look.

As we got seated, I heard footsteps from the stairs and soon, a boy our age carrying a girl that looked 4, entered the room.

"These are my children, Adam and Kayla."

"'Hello, nice to meet you." The boy, Adam said smiling to my mom and us. He had a slight British accent.

"Hey man." My brother said and they did the dude handshake thing as if they have known each other for ages.

Oh did I mention this guy was hot. Like grey-green eyes, black hair, dimples hot?

Guess the half looks work out for everybody but you, said my brain. What a nice brain eh?

"It was really nice seeing you, I'm off to work in a bit but I'll bring John and visit later." My mom said

As we were leaving, my eyes caught with Adam and guess what he did? WINKED AT ME. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME!

I gave him a glare in return. I was better than throwing myself at guys, just because they were hot. I have more self-control then that. Not that I need any, since hot guys don't like me anyway. I knew how to stand my ground, and not go into girl mode by giggling and blushing. I actually didn't know how to giggle. I tried practicing in the mirror actually. What? I'm weird. Anyways, of course I was more on the manly side then girly, but come on. I have a brother and I do boxing. You don't expect me to be all giggly and frilly do you? Nope. I'm just weird I don't fall for player. I won't fall for one again....

The player is my neighbor, this can't be good...

Hey everybody:)

Song to the side is Try hard by 5 seconds of summer

Im just finished editing the chapters and make them a little bit better. Thanks for the followa and votes:) I hope you are enjoying my story so far. Please reccomend it to your friends. i promise as I continue to update, it will get better