◇marvel fluff◇

Requested by Pokeshipper77
DowneyEvans is the ship between Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans

Infamous Avengers star, Robert Downey Jr, had something special planned. He stared at the little black box in his hands.

You can do this Robert. Hopefully he'll say yes.

Him and Chris Evans had been side by side since the first Avengers movie came out. No one really knew that all the affection they've shown each other wasn't just for the fans. They were in love and couldn't deny it. Today would be the day where Robert could finally show Chris all of his love.

It's was Chris' last day on set. They were filming the last few scenes of the movie.

Perfect.

Robert planned on saying his lines like usual. He would then get down on one knee with the ring in hand and ask Chris to marry him. Simple enough right?

Wrong.

Robert was nervous as hell. His hands were sweaty, he kept stuttering and his heart was racing.

What if Chris says no?

What if he breaks up with me?

No. Enough with the what-ifs. If Chris and Robert truly loved each other there was nothing to worry about.

Right?

After getting their makeup and costumes on, Chris and Robert went out on set. Chris saw the nervous look on the actor's face.

"You okay Robert? You're usually a bit more calm. Is something wrong?" He asked.

If only you knew Dorito, if only you knew..

"No of course not. Why would you think that?" Robert lied.

"You just seem a bit nervous, sorry." Chris rubbed his neck.

Robert gave him a small peck on the cheek, giggling when he got flustered.
Robert clutched the little box in his hand tightly. He took a deep breath and attempted to relax.

Let's do this..

💙💕💛

They read over their lines and got where the director told them to. The rest of the cast sat by and watched since they weren't needed. Robert felt a ton of pressure come down him suddenly. He took a deep breath and told himself everything would be fine.

"Annd ACTION!" The director yelled loudly.

"Listen up Stark-" Chris started off but was interupted by a loud "No you listen up, Evans!"

"I have been in love with you since 2010, we've been offically dating since 2015 and now I'll be tying the knot in 2019."

"R-robert.." Chris covered his mouth in shock. His eyes started watering.

Robert got down on one knee and pulled out the little black box.

"Will you, Chris Evans, make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Come on Evans, say yes!" Hemsworth shouted.

The rest of the cast members started chanting "Say yes." quietly.

"This better not be a joke." Chris said, his voice breaking a bit.

"It's not." Robert replyed, holding his hand.

"Then yes! A thousand times yes!" Chris hugged Robert tightly, sheding a few tears of joy.

The cast cheered and laughed for the happy couple. The two shared a passionate kiss, holding hands happily.

"I love you Dorito." Robert chuckled.

"I love you too old man." Chris said.

"I'm not old, I'm in my golden years." He joked.

Some sweet n sticky DowneyEvans fluff for y'all