Chapter 6

Time skip to later that night.
Skye Pov

As I'm sliding my hat on in the bathroom, I hear somebody knock on the hotel room door.

"That's probably Tom." I tell Jared, and he nodd. "I promise that I'll be back before curfew."

"I'm gonna hold you to that. Be safe Skye, and have fun." Jared tells me, and I smile, opening the door.

(⬆What Tom is wearing⬆)

"You look amazing." Tom says, and I smile.

"You're not looking too bad yourself Holland." I say, winking before shutting the door behind me. "So, where are we off to?"
•••

"Thank you Tom, I truly had an amazing time tonight." I say, and Tom smiles.

"I'm glad." Tom replies, shoving his hands in his pockets awkwardly. "Since you live here in the US, and I live in back in London, how are we going to keep seeing each other?"

"Well, we can always meet up at Comic Con, and I turn eighteen in August. I could probably come visit you in London then. Maybe next time we go on a family vacation, I'll see if we can go to London." I tell Tom, and he visually relaxes.

"That's good, because I really like you Skye." Tom says, turning to me. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. Our lips meet softly, and when we break away for air, we're both smiling. "I know we haven't known each other long, but would you be my girlfriend Skye?"

"Of course Holland." I reply, kissing Tom on the cheek before looking down st my phone. "I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow at your panel, yeah?"

"Yeah. Goodnight darling." Tom says, giving me a goodnight kiss before I head to the hotel room.

When I get there, I don't see Jared anywhere, and I don't hear the shower running. Then I see a note on my bedside table. I open it, and it reads,

Skye, went out for a couple drinks with the guys, I'll be back later.
~Jared

I sigh with relief, before getting ready for bed. I grab my phone, and I text Gen.

Skye🌻: Oh my god Mom, you would not believe what happened to me today, and it's a good thing. Please text me in the morning when you get this.

I plug my phone in before laying down and falling asleep.