Chapter 7: Last Day Of Comic Con {Day 3}

Skye Pov

I wake up in the morning earlier than Jared again with a text from Gen.

Mom👑👑: What happened? Did you get a boyfriend? 😉😉😉

Skye🌻: Actually, yes I did. Have you heard of Tom Holland?

Mom👑👑: I have not.

Skye🌻: Okay, then Google Spiderman: Homecoming, and look at who plays Peter Parker.

Mom👑👑: You're dating Spiderman? Damn, you did good. 😂

Skye🌻: Thanks Mom, but sadly I have to go get ready now. I'll talk to you later.

I then proceed to get ready like I normally would.
•••

"Dad, I'm gonna head over to Tom's panel. I'll be back later." I say, and Jared nods, then I walk out and head towards Tom's panel. Somehow I get there early enough, and with my V.I.P badge, I get a front row seat.

I'm sitting, scrolling on my phone when I see someone standing in front of me. I instantly look up to see Tom standing there.

"Hey Holland

"Hey Holland." I say, standing up and hugging Tom.

"I missed you so much love." Tom says, and I smile, and Tom kisses me on the cheek. "Would you like to come backstage and wait until the panel behind with me?"

"I would love to." I say, then Tom interlaces our fingers.
•••

"Welcome to the stage, Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, and Tom Holland!" Someone announces, and I cheer quietly from backstage.

"Um, before we get started, I would like to introduce you all to someone very important to me, if that's alright." Tom says, and of course the crowd cheers him on. Dammit Holland, I'll kick your ass later.

"Come on love." Tom says, and I instantly melt at the nickname he's given me. Tom kisses me quickly, then leads me on stage. Everybody cheers when we come back out. Everyone, this is my wonderful girlfriend, Skye Padalecki."

I sit down next to Tom, and we all talk, laughing, having a good time as fans as the boys questions.