Chapter 31: Epilogue

Nine months later.
Skye Pov

"Come on Momma, just one more good push and you have your baby!" The delivery doctor says, and I bite back many unfriendly words as I push. Soon later, I hear a baby crying.

The nurses clean my baby off, and swaddle it before handing my baby to me. We decided to be surprised at birth for the gender.

"Here is your healthy baby girl. What's her name?" The nurse says, and I kiss my baby girl on the cheek before answering.

"Sophia Emmalynne Grace Holland." I say, and the nurse writes it down.

"Congratulations."
•••

skyeholland_67: And here is our baby girl! Welcome to the world Sophia Emmalynne Grace Holland, who was born at 3:01 am on October 31st weighing 6

skyeholland_67: And here is our baby girl! Welcome to the world Sophia Emmalynne Grace Holland, who was born at 3:01 am on October 31st weighing 6.6 pounds and measuring 16 inches long.

tomholland2013: And once again, Skye absolutely rocked those labour pains like a true warrior.

nowandgen: She is such a cutie. You need to bring her stateside soon, I can't wait to cuddle my new granddaughter!

jaredpadalecki: I gotta agree with @nowandgen, you have to bring her to Texas soon. Tom, Shepp, and Odette all are excited to meet their other awesome niece!
•••

"We did it Tom, our family is finally complete." I say as Tom and I are laying together in my hospital bed with Sophia's crib right next to us just in case.

"I'm so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you." Tom says, giving me a sweet kiss.

"And I'm so glad that I decided to marry you."