Chapter 11

Time skip to December 28th.
Skye POV

"Promise you'll be careful, okay?" Jared says, giving me a bear hug. "I want my girl to be safe."

"Don't worry Dad, I'll be okay." I reply, quickly wiping my eyes. "I'll come back and visit."

"You better." Gen says, and I smile. I give her a giant bear hug, and silently cry into her shirt. "Hey kiddo, save those tears for when you see your man, okay?"

"Alright Mom." I say, wiping my eyes with my sleeve.

"Sissy, where you going?" Odette asks, tugging on my sleeve.

"I'm gonna go away for a while." I say, and Odette's eyes fill with tears, and her bottom lips starts trembling.

"You come back?" She asks, and I nod, getting down on my knees and hugging her tightly.

"I'll come back and visit. I promise kiddo." I say, and Odette sticks her pinkie out.

"Pinkie promise?" She says, and I grab her pinkie with my own.

"Pinkie promise." I say, kissing her on the forehead. "Tom, Shepp, come here. I need a hug from my boys before I leave."
•••

"Fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen, we are landing." The pilot announces over the intercom, and I do just that, giddy with excitement.

I can't believe I'm gonna be seeing Tom in less than fifteen minutes.
•••

I get off the plane with my suitcases, looking around for Tom, but I can't find him. Wait! I've actually got an idea! I take my suitcases, stack them on top of each other, and then stand on top of them. I see Tom about seventeen yards away, looking down at his phone.

Suddenly, my phone goes off with a text.

Tommy💕: Where are you love? Has your plane landed yet? I'm so anxious to see you.

My Love💕🌻: Look up.

I put my phone away just as Tom locks eyes with me. Tom starts running towards me. Once he reached me, Tom gives me a gigantic bear hug, then swings me around.

"I've missed you love." Tom says, and I break from the hug to give him a long kiss.

"I've missed you too."