Chapter 19: "+"

Three months later.
Skye Pov

"Hey love, I'm home!" Tom yells, and I hear the front door shut. My hands start to shake, but I clench them into tight fists.

"Hey Tom." I say as he walks into the living room.

"What's wrong love? Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" Tom asks, rushing over to me.

"No Tom, I'm fine. But I have to tell you something, and you have to promise not to get mad, okay?" I say, and Tom nods. "Okay, so you know how lately I've been getting sick in the mornings, and wearing really baggy clothes?" Tom nods, and I continue. "I took a test earlier, and I'm pregnant!"

"You mean I'm gonna be a dad?" Tom asks, getting up. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" Tom jumps up and down excitedly, pumping his fists in the air before calming down and snuggling next to me on the couch. "I'm so excited."

"I'm glad Tommy." I say, leaning my head up and giving Tom a kiss in the jaw.

"I love you." Tom says, giving me a kiss in return. "And I love you." Tom says as he rubs my stomach.
•••

"So how are we going to tell our families?" I ask Tom.

"I was thinking just a simple picture announcement on Instagram." Tom says, and I nod.

"Sounds good."
•••

"I'll click post on three, ready? One, two, three." I say, clicking post.

Tom and I sit back, and wait for the comments and likes to start rolling in

•••

"Tom, I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to bed now." I say, standing up and yawning.

"I'm right behind you." Tom says, and we get into pj's before going to bed.