Chapter 1

~Hiccup Pov~

Its the day Astrid Broke up with me and i just wanted to go for an adventure for a few days, just to clear off my mind. I already found out she likes to have sometime on her own too. Thor im bad in relationships. I look around around the woods that are full of Trees that makes the area darker, yet it calms down my nerves a bit even its uneven form of land. I noticed toothless swing his tail as it gently hit my back. "Im fine bud... Lets have a few days trip you know." I looked at my wonderful night fury and give a sad smile.

Toothless only nods and stretches his wings. I left a letter already about me leaving for a few days, because i mean my father even wanted me chief already. That is crazy, I can't think about it properly due to myself and my broken heart. I do not want to force astrid for staying in this relationship, i mean i even became distance myself for a few days anyways.

I go back to my place and grab my things with my tools a bit. My journal, extra clothes and my weapons. I left a letter that is written 'hey dad i will be back in a few days and think about what you said. I just need to clear my head out.' I put it on the table so it will be noticeable. Walks out and see toothless is waiting patiently. I ended up riding as i could felt of freedom just for a while.

~Sloane pov~

"Moodie! You know we need to go back before valka will be mad." Knowing my dragon is a Changewing  as she change color all the time but most of the time she camouflage when needed, she does her acid fire practice so it will hit closer as possible. Noticed her wings did this weird vibrates meaning something is close by so i hide in my mask. Letting moodie hide us in between the wood of the island. Sees a man fly and a night fury crashed rolling in the ground.

I only watched them curiously and it is my first time to seen a night fury makes me even more curious. A brown haired teen adult, that looked like a year older than her. She noticed his clothes that are not dragon proof since valka made her how it is, we did not move in our spot and lucky that they did not noticed us. I seen him draw in his journal or map hearing the name of they found 'Itchy armpit'. I sigh and gently walked but i step on a twig making the guy turn and also his night fury. The night fury is protective.

I ended up being saw so i run fast giving a snap of finger. Jumping on moodie who hides from the trees. Flies as fast as possible with my dragon. "WAIT!" a certain voice is what i heard making me guide moodie to go faster.

~Hiccup pov~

I Immediately jump on toothless and flies with him as fast as possible. "hurry bud.. Looks like we are not the only ones..." Simply said and noticed a lot of dragons start to surround us making one of the dragon mecatch by a certain someone, while toothless fall down to the icy ocean. "TOOTHLESS!!"

~sloane pov~

Oh.... I have been found out. I noticed valka took hiccup on our hiding place that is rounded up with the ice of our alpha's breath, the dragons actually trusted him. I jumped and goes to valka while that boy is in the middle of the the round up dragons. Me and valka did not speak but only watched. We noticed that he has a unknown weapon that makes me more entertained than unusual as i only grin under my mask. I see that the dragons are also enchant making valka swings first her staff then tap it on the ground giving its ratting sound, cloud jumper appeared where they got in putting the night fury down. I see that the night fury goes and being protective to the rider.

~3rd pov~

Valka goes as she is curious hearing questions from a that boy. "Who are you? Uh, are you the dragon thief?" Hiccup said. Valka tap her staff on the ground as the dragons open their mouth and made fire on it. Valka slightly crawl and walks as her movements are weird and curious indeed. Hiccup and toothless moves back a bit more. Valka goes and gives a wave on toothless makes him fall down and enjoyed it. Valka reached her hand and noticed the scratch mark on his chin making her spoke "hiccup? no way..." She said. Sloane hears their conversation as she just stayed quiet. Valka removed her masked as hiccup spoke again "do i know you.." She has the eyes of guilt and sadness and spoke "no... You were only a bebe... But a mother never forgets."

Hiccup has his eyes widen and about to speak but valka shushed him. Sloane removed her mask from afar and smirks "looks like she has found him." She said softly as moodie goes. Stroking his head to hear meaning to hold. Valka spoke again "come." Hiccup is literally confused and did indeed follow anyways as he makes sure he goes fast, not even noticing the girl who is with them at all.