Chapter 2

Hiccup followed his mother as fast as possible, while he is asking questions like "wait your my mother? How long have you been doing this? How do you know i am your son-" being cut off when he saw the dragon's nest making him surprised. "Oh..." Hiccup saw that there are dragons that she rescued from the raids. He just followed his mother not knowing that a certain hofferson is actually watching the whole thing making him i the state of speechless words about the whole this. Valka chuckled and goes to one of  the dragons saying how it got hurt. She grab him and goes to their Alpha who is there looking calmly at the childrens or say baby dragons who plays around. Valka bowed while the bewilderbeast looked at hiccup gives a slight breath out having icy breath off, making hiccup's hair kinda has snow on it. Hiccup shook it off, his lips turns into a curve having a smile of happiness on himself about the whole situation. "He likes you" valka gives a giggle and explained "this is the alpha. He protects every single dragon here as they all followed him. Except for the babies. They never listen." Watches one of the baby dragons jump at the alpha making valka laugh. "Oh come with me!"

the feeding time and flies with the dragons having their own trip and make hiccup accept her invitation of searching, flying, to adventure with her. hiccup actually enjoyed to be with mother as he finally known her since, he knows that if he goes back to berk his father will force him to be the chief and right now he needed to clear his mind out. He wanted to know his mother more having thought that she is dead at first now who is alive and well also who saved the dragons to bad people. When the two reached back the smell of cooked fished is the aroma of the whole cave that they stayed it. Hiccup took a glimpse on a woman who is quite short but has the feminine look. Wearing a Cloak fur hanging on her shoulders, hair is on a mid-high ponytail yet have its braids on it slightly, skin looked smooth milky white, have a lot of accessories like arm bracelet, feather on her hair, she has a fur skirt but have a cloth in front making her look like a warrior more instead of a dragon rider (A/N Just look at the pic above im so bad in describing...)

Sloane have become aware of the mother and son's presence simultaneously, she turned around and gives out one heck of a grin. Her looks has quite of an appearance as her sister although she is more thin and her eyes are not blue. Yet it is silver around her black orbs that as if a moon is around it. Sloane remarked hiccup "You must be hiccup i have heard about lad? I am in greatest pleasure to meet someone who has a amazing mother" gives a smirk in the mean time she served them food. Valka gave a snicker and shook her head in her remark. hiccup questioned this mystery girl to him  making him stare at her beautiful silvered eyes reminding him that it is like astrid's mother eyes, "and who would you be young maiden?" Hiccup bites his own cooked fish that sloane served. Sloane looked at hiccup making her smirk, "i am sloane. I am raised by your mother ever since i am a new born." Sloane answered remarkably as she is proud even she knows that the dragons took her here.

Hiccup is in the state of astonishment or may he say speechless, due to what he heard of the name. "Sloane? Are you really her?" He replied with a tone of a gloomy yet curiosity voice. "Well.. That is what have written on my blanket when i got here also the letter of H." Sloane stands up and goes to the area of where she is sleeping, grabbing the small gray blanket that is only used for babies. Got back and sits down giving him the blanket. Hiccup saw it is indeed has the name on the edge side making him nod awkwardly. "Well... I know who you really are now Sloane. And i really hope you would be calm about the whole entire story of this." Hiccup only said those words in a soft yet worried voice he cared that has.

Sloane is shocked by his respond making her nod only. Valka sighed and grab's her masked "i will be back, need to rescue more dragons you know." Giving a motherly smile and sit on the back of cloud jumper. Sloane only nods knowing she will eventually understand and know about her family. "Ok, hiccup whenever you are ready." Sloane said those assuring words to hiccup so that she can finally know.