Chapter 9

~Sloane pov~

I am riding moodie with tuffnut behind me who is very persuasive, since he assumed we are a couple now. "Hey... You can tell me whats wrong! Is it hiccup? I can hurt hi-" i cut hi off by speaking "tuffnut we are not in a relationship plus i just need to calm myself down..." I said softly

I noticed tuffnut have a disappointed tone. "Oh...." He just keep quiet and looks up in the sky. "Still. Even we are not in a relationship i still care about you sloane." I heared him say those words seriously and it made me blush.

I mean what could go wrong and my little crush can be gone if i date him. Maybe ended up falling in love with, i sigh and speak on a murmur "sure we can date." Tuffnut blinks and smirk "repeat that again i did not hear cus of the air JUST SCREAM IT!" he teases "I SAID I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" i screamed and giggles.

Tuffnut started to tickle my sides which i keep on laughing about actually. It made me feel more happy and a bit guilty, for using him to forget about my true feelings to hiccup.

~Hiccup pov~
I watched the whole scene from afar and i felt pain. I hear her said she will be his girlfriend and i suddenly got even jealous more. I know this is wrong and i needed to talk about her about this.

When we landed toothless gave me the look. "Oh don't give me that look im not jealous toothless." He gave a purr and pushed me forward to my house. I know that he is trying to stop me.

"No bud i needed to talk to her literally right now." I saw moodie landed and i came close.

Moodie actually felt of me being angry and literally shoots at me with acid. "Hey! Its ok moodie! He did not do anything wrong!" Sloane cane infront of moodie to calm her down.

Tuffnut gives a smirk and kiss the side of her head, "see ya tomorrow love." He said and left us alone.

"Look sloane i just wanted to talk to you about this." I warned her and she just shrugs "about what?" She said, Moodie became hidden and ran off but close by to watch.

I sigh and spoke "about you and him! You can not be serious!" I am glad we are a bit away from the village so no one would hear.

"I am. I mean why do you care?" She asked

"I cared because he is not what you think he is! He is a dumb, prank king and mischievous." I tried to convinced her

"So you think i should break up with him? Your not my dad hiccup." She gave a smart ass answer and i grabs her wrist pin her on the tree. We are a few inched close to one another.

~Sloane pov~
Now i am triggered and i really hate him now. I mean look me being pin on a tree, how wonderful. Note that a sarcastic comment.

I ended up looking at his handsome features and it made me melt more. I looked down guilty and ended up crying. I look too pathetic and helpless to him.

I felt he let go and again those regret on his eyes. "Sloane i-" i cut him off by speaking with snobs "i don't know hiccup. I do not understand you. You already have a girlfriend and now you try to make me broke up with tuffnut. I actually started to like him. You are being too much." I reply and calls on moodie. Climb up and fly with her. I need to clear off my mind now.

~Hiccup pov~

"Oh no.. What have i done now bud..." I sat on  the grass while i tug my hair i stress and arms hid my face. Toothless gives a purr again and lays down beside as he tries to comfort me. I look at him and gently stroke his head. "I know bud... I am jealous..." I sadly said and it made him nod.