Chapter 11

~Sloane pov~

The next few days passed by and tuffnut is actually not bad as you think he is to be honest.he is very funny, kind, loving also gentleman. Even though there are times he is dumb for me.

To ruffnut we are like sisters now, i mean mostly because im with the twins and slowly becoming to their influence. Well also moodie loves to prank with them and it come with no regrets.

Astrid is more distance to me and she is over protective now to hiccup. I mean I know she is watching close eye on me even we are different. To be honest we are not alike at all. It bugs me because, this made me realized that she always love to be the right one, control freak, leader and actually has a high ego.

Yes we are sisters but that does not mean we are alike. It came to my sense that they will not learn about changewings, because of their invisibility but at least they know how to make one go to you with no fear.

Right now we are on a ride to an island where no one goes yet. Valka is with us so it is fine to be honest, hiccup saw an island near by and we all landed.

"Ok gang this is a 4 days trip so here so we better camp here. Sloane lovely will you help me with the gems?" Sloane nods and a certain two also yelled "i will come also!" None other than tuffnut and hiccup.

Snotlout laugh and gave a sarcastic comment. "Oh wow cheating on astrid may i assume that, since you pretty much into it~" astrid hits his head that made him fall on the ground.

Sloane holds on tuffnut's hand "hiccup i think this time you will stay, I mean in case of an emergency a-" was cut off by valka "i have a better idea! Why not everyone can come after camp what do ya all say? Also sloane lovely are you gonna make one or your sleeping on a tree again?" She teases sloane.

Tuffnut blinks "wait you sleep on a tree?" He asked and i ended up blushing "well... On a tree branch since i never know how to make a tent..." Shyly said and hiccup smiled. "Ill help, i can teach you." Tuffnut was called by his sister since they plan to prank fishlegs. "Hey take care of her hic hic!" He said and left.

"Hic hic?" He asked and it made me giggle. "Come on hiccup i want to learn how to make a tent." I grab some cloth and long sticks. Astrid came to us and glared at me as if my soul is burning from her glare. "Hiccup we have to see if this site is fine. You know." She ordered him.

Hiccup sigh "astrid your sister needs help you can wait for me alright." He said and mostly focused on me. She literally is pissed and stomps out, of course with storm fly.

Tuffnut is being kicked by his sister from the knee and groans in pain "ow!! That hurt! That really really hurt! Actually new area i like it." Ruffnut gave a laugh and nods

I watched hiccup does his work and actually he looks hot. Wait what? I shook my head and noticed he is already finished "see thats how you do it." He said and looks at me, in the freaking eyes. Woah does he have some freckles I did not notice that only now, wait focus!

"So it is your turn now." Hiccup say and points out my material for the tent. "Oh... Oh! Uh... Yea.. Well.." Oh thor. This is embarrassing.

Snotlout gave a comment "oh! Finally something she is bad at!" He sarcastically teases me. I glared at him and nods at moodie who spits fire on his viking helmet. "Asshole.." I said and hiccup scolded me "language."

I ended up making the tent in all in the wrong directions. "Ugh! I hate this! I will scroll around." Angrily said and walks away. Hiccup followed me and speaks "hey... It is your first time anyways.. do not worry.. You wi-" he was cut of by valka. "EVERYONE! dragon slayers! In the beach! They got moodie!" I panicked and runs with them.

When i noticed she is not here i am trying to hear but the words that moodie made me stop. "Don't go any closer Sloane. I don't want you to see this." I am now shaking and keep on running.

Hiccup and the others are behind and fishlegs stop us. "No! This is not any killers we encounter! This are the Slytherin. They kill on sight." I am very stubborn so i keep running, when I finally came traps are everywhere and also moodie whimpering. I was about to go but hiccup pulled me. "Sloane! We will get her! Just ca-" a very painful roar is heard when a sword is stab on moodie's wing.

I was about to scream but hiccup covered my mouth. Moodie looks at me on the eye and give a sad smile i can tell "im sorry for not staying with you anymore master, it is a pleasure to serve you as one." She mind link me that i can hear. The killer's sword his again stab this time on the neck making me frozen.

Valka looks down guilty, hiccup didn't let go of hugging me and have his hand on my mouth, astrid looks away, the twins are looking down guilty also, snotlout hugs hookfang, fishlegs is about to cry.

The killers puts the dragon in their ship and the leader is their captain. I didn't know what to do anymore. Moodie.. My dragon, my sister, my bestfriend and my life. Is now gone. Hiccup let's go and i kneeled down on the sand that is where moodie is killed. "Sloane i-" valka was about to comfort me but i glared at them angrily.

"You all are fools. You left her die! YOU ALL KILLED HER! I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING YET YOU DIDNT! YOU KILLED HER!" I angrily scream while for the first i cried except for hiccup.

Snotlout answered "it is your fault for loosing her!" He is just defending himself and i stand up with pain mixed in anger in the eyes. "Go. All of you leave! I should have known you are all nothing."

Valka was about to hug me but i grab me dagger and points at her neck without any fear. "What did i say. Leave." My voice is filled with disgust and anger.

Fishlegs nods "guys I think she needs to be alone... Come on." He said and everyone follows even tuffnut who I assume wanted to comfort me. Toothless mind link me "it was no ones fault you know that..." He said and left with hiccup.

I am now alone in the beach side and sits, hugging my knees and ended up like a crying mess. I didn't even know what was going on when a certain light fury is there watching the whole time.