Chapter 8

A/N: the pic above image the eyes are silver ok plus this is gonna be her outfit so cute! I mean when her armory is off..

~Sloane pov~
I finally meet my parents and it is not that bad, actually they are very nice and warming and i even got my new viking clothes that i have some taste on. They mostly wear tight pants but i prefer loose ones so i can move freely.

My mom does my hair and it looks stunning on me now. Simple yet elegant and that is what i love about it, for a moment i taught i was lost but now i have a family to be with even Moodie is still protective to me. It seems that no matter what our bond will never break.

Astrid lives on her own now and even invites me to stay with. It is only a week that i stayed and i am mostly at home trying to read the book of dragons, Astrid is reasoning me that it is not that much important, it is still important i mean it contains information really.

I found out that hiccup and astrid are dating again and it made my heart hurt for some reason. Even tuffnut is there to be quite an unexpected gentle man he is. I finally came out so i can fly with moodie, suddenly i was being pulled by the one and only Valka. I sigh and looks at her while my arm is being dragged. "So. Any plans to tell me about where are we going?" I asked her.

Valka shows Sloane with the group of hiccup "we will teach them how to hide in the shadows, since i know you are great at it." Valka said smartingly and grins at her.

"Just because i have a changewing it does not me- no." I saw moodie is invisible and is behind snotlout who is eating a live salmon fish. Everyone is in shock except for Valka of course.

I signal moodie to go beside and rubs her scalps. "Ok... But only this lesson. Promise?" I asked valka and she just shrugs as always. "Alright, fine.." I look at everyone and hiccup and astrid are holding hands and it actually made my heart ache.

I saw tuffnut goes to me and he gave a banquet of powder pink camilla, which are my favorite flowers. "Oh wow i love it" i look at tuffnut that turns and gives his sister a thumbs up. "Well my lady i know you love rare flowers so i have you this." He replied.

I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Well that is taughtfull of you." I complimented and turns back to their training not knowing hiccup is watching the whole time being jealous. I put the banquet down on the rock and grabs the blindfolds that i prepared.

I gave them all blind folds and smirk, snotlout questioned me as if he is smart. "Well sloane how are we gonna know if- OW!!" i punched him in the stomach and it makes me more curious. "Wait how will you know if an everwing is here? Well you are a dumb one snotlout, Observe." I answer and goes in the middle of the woods.

"Moodie you will do our number 1 training." I whisper to moodie who is nodding and hides. I put on my blindfold and stays put.

"Well she is dead now." Snotlout commented. Hiccup groans "no she is not she will show us how to properly fight and how to actually fi-" hiccup was cut off when i was attacked by acid, since i could smell him close and hear the tree's ruffle a bit.

Tuffnut cheered "yea! Go babe!" I hear tuffnut cheered and it made me blush actually even i am in blindfold.

~Hiccup pov~
why in the thor is he her boyfriend! I mean he is a prankster of their god loki! "Babe?" I asked tuffnut.

Tuffnut huff and smirk "well i visited her everyday and enjoyed her company for hours!" He answer and ruffnut butt's in "i like her! She gives me acids and helps us with pranks!" She happily reply.

"Wait acid and pranks... Wait you did the food with acids that falls down then the soup is poured aren't you..." I asked and look at them seriously.

Both of the twins give each other a high five and smile widely. "Yes we did~ all because o-" being cut off when sloane gave a fake cough. "So hiccup what do use when you found a changewing attacking you?" Sloane questioned me.

I gulp and see where she is fighting in, is now a total mess. Snotlout is praising how cool Sloane is, now this triggers me more. "Ok ms perfect how come you can tame a changewing and not me." I is now furious and glared at the small midget infront of me.

The whole gang is speechless about the whole thing since it is the first time i actually snap out of it. Astrid sigh and i am now regretting it when i saw she is looking down guilty.

"I don't know hiccup. Why not ask yourself that." She softly said yet with sadness on tone. "Slo-" i was cut off when tuffnut hugs her from behind "EY! Cheer up! Lets have a team ride!" He said happily.

Ruffnut nods and kicks his knee "yea! And maybe watch the village burn!" Sloane nods innocently while i was trying to talk. "Babe..." Astrid hold my shoulder and looks worried about me. I pecked her lips and frowns "sorry my lady..." I look at the group and the twins and sloane are gone.

"Way a go for winning two hoffersons at the same time idiot~" snotlout gave out a sarcastic comment and it makes me groan. "Shut up snotlout." I replied to him and pinch my nose bridge.

"I think you need some rest hiccup." Astrid tries to calm me down while snotlout groans because of being punched again on the stomach.

i nodded and ride on toothless who is actually happy. He is wiggling himself around with this. The flight is very smooth until we saw another rider when i noticed it is Sloane. I was about to go but i noticed someone is behind her and it is tuffnut.

Why is he there?