Chapter 14

~Hiccup pov~

I am now started to get worried. It has been hours and i can not stop walking in circles. "You know so you can go to her if you like." With that i indeed go to her but astrid hold my hand. "If you go to her we are done." She is trying to threaten me with her desperate voice. Glad we are away from the gang.

I kiss her lastly "im sorry astrid.. I.. I once loved you as a dear to me.. But it is not the same anymore.." I explained and she let go of my hand "go. Please take care of my sister." She said sadly and i nod. Leaving to search for sloane.

~Astrid pov~

It is painful to have him gone but i know this relationship is an toxic. Once i go back tuffnut is there and said "you know.. I think they are better for eachother. It is sweet really.. I am not the right guy also." He smiled at me and it comforts me

"Well we are both wrong for a relationship that are faithed to each other." I smiled and goes back wit everyone. For the first time. I felt losing in a good way.

~Sloane pov~

I am now watching the shore and felt someone close. I was about to attack but being snatched by the dragon itself. Hiccup has his eyes widen "SLOANE!" He yelled at me while i tried to let the dragon go. When i look up it is a light fury, it made me confused yet she turns invisible and it actually made me remember moodie.

I did not know what was going on but right now i know this is gonna be a long flight.

~Hiccup pov~

I rushes back and hop on toothless. "come on boy!" I yell and he flies us up. My mom followed me next beside and we began searching. Tuffnut and ruffnut are close to me for the first time this twins can be useful "she will be fine! She is a strong woman hiccup!" He said and ruffnut nods "yea! I mean she can communicate with dragons she will never be harm." She said.

I don't know what that means at first i taught it is a bond. Oh thor please do not take her i did not even admit my feelings.

~sloane pov~

I am lost track of time but at least i am still with this dragon. He or she made me look around seeing it is a bottom falls and i am about to scream but she flies inside with me. I look around and my eyes widen seeing dragon eggs everywhere, when we reach for the deepest al the dragons are there. Im on the cliff where everyone came and bow at me as a welcome. The lightfury beside speak "you understand us human. We must know if dragons are still out there." I nodded and frowns "my partner.. She.. She is dead... And i love her really..." The lightfury nods as i assumed she is the leader.

The lightfury mind link me "we know you are one of us even your a human. You must stay here." She said and i am in shock since this is the first time they acknowledge me. Literally. I mean i already have my fun back in berk, but this turns out to be my chance to fall in peace. "Maybe but not now." I said, because i love my people and i at least needed to left something for them.

The lightfury has no other choice and nods anyways "alright. Choose who you like to be with." She said and i look at the crowd, when i saw a changewing this broke my heart again. I looked somewhere else anyways, but lightfury nudges me.

I smiled and stroke her scalp. "Well can you just drop me off away from here then? Somewhere humans had not stayed yet." She said and smile, since she rather be alone for a long while.

Lightfury nods and made me ride her. I was set down to an unknown island but few hours away from the hidden world. "If you change your mind you know where to find us." She said and flies away after.

"Guess the luna sometimes needed to be with the alpha." I sadly state and sits down on a grassy field, in the middle of a hill. I look up and watch the clouds move smoothly by its own sea. "2 weeks. I will give you too weeks to find me hiccup.." I sadly said and relaxes my own self.

~Hiccup pov~

This can not be happening. I need to find her. She might get killed, its not that i do not trust them but i am still worried.

My mom spoke "i think we should head back. Hiccup it is getting d-" i cut her off "you guys can go.. I will be back.. I need to search for her." I sadly said and let toothless go faster.

Astrid sigh "i think our dragons needs some rest too!" She said loudly and is tailed on me, i can tell that she is worried also. "I will not drag you guys into this. You may go i promise i will be back." I saw the island and pointed "you guys can land there. I will search." The gang gives their relief comments and astrid nods "alrights."

Valka is near and give the bag to me. "Here. Some fresh water, fish, and pair of leg. You have a deadline.. Go on and find her." She motivated me and i nod.

Sloane i am coming to find you, no matter what. I promised that to myself.